Chapter 13

well I'm writing this, I'm eating a straw. DON'T QUESTION!

Thank you for 200+ views! <3

_______________________________

(With America)

They let Ame out of the hospital with my eyes fixed and on different meds. Russia hugs him when he came home (he's at Ame's house). "One sec. I needa pee," America said.  Another thing was happening to his body. He  looked in the mirror, and rolled up his sleeve. on his elbow, there was a burn mark going up too his shoulder. He closes his eyes "California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada," he said and in front of him, stood the four states. Utah had her nose in a book, as always, Arizona was holding poker chips, and Cali quickly swiped off Ame's sunglasses that you didn't know he had. "Cali, give that back!" He said. Cali put them on, and acted like he was a blind old lady. He arched his back and said in a creaky voice, "hello, darlings- HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!!" He yelled as Nevada took the sunglasses and gave them to America. Utah looked up from her book, and said, "Oh my goodness! This is amazing! Tris just got into Dauntless!!!" then muttered, "Four's a jerk, though..." (I think yall know what book she's reading, but if you don't, It's Divergent, By Veronica Roth. AMAZING!!!) "Who's Four?" America asked. "A stupid guy, who doesn't like Tris. He's also her instructor. Ugh! He's an idiot!!" She said. America chuckled.  sudden pain in his leg caused America to stumble. "Texas?" He said, and Texas popped up in the bathroom. "Howdy," he said, taking off his hat in greeting. "Do you have frostbite again?" America asked. "Ummm...." Texas stalled, and America said, "I know you do. Let me see it." Tex sighed and rolled up both sleeves. his skin was purple and puffy from his wrists to his shoulder. Tex's eyes welled with tears. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "Ame!" said Russia's voice, "are you okay?" "I have to go," america whispered, "I'll  be back." One by one, his states disappeared, until it was just Utah left. "AME!" "Utah, you have to go!" he whispered. "Dad?" She said, tears sliding quietly down her cheeks. "yes, my little honeybee?" Ame asked. "I've been in a drought for a very long. you think I can make it though?" she yelped in pain as cracks appeared on her arms. "Utah, you have to go," America persisted. She soon disappeared.

(With Russia)

"AME!!" Russia yelled, knocking on the bathroom door. The door opened suddenly and he almost punched Ame in the face. "Hey!" he said. but his eyes were wincing in pain. "what's wrong?" Ame quickly put on a smile. "nothing!" he patted Russia's forearm, and walked passed him. Russia reached out and grabbed his upper arm. Ame hissed in pain and Russia quickly let go, not wanting to hurt the American any further, and Ame stopped with his back turned"you were in  there for ten minutes, whats wrong?" "nothing," he repeated, and walked away.

_____________________________
hwello! hwope you lwiked it! okay sorry for talking like a baby. 

this chapter is for anyone who has a friend/lover/family member that has a mental disabilty and/or syndrome. Love them with all your hearts!! <3!!!! 

words: 530