New Book!

I know it's unrelated to Tangled or even Disney in general, but I have been working on this new book for almost 2 years now, which seems like a lot, but I already have most of the book written!

It's based on the BBC show Sherlock, which is obviously a Sherlock Holmes story.

I an absolutely obsessed with this show and I really hope that you read my new book and fall in love with it like I have! You can see my improvement through the vhapters and I am so proud of myself and would love to hear other opinions.

The book is called Mystery Unsolved!

Phoebe Hunt moved to London and found herself a flat

Phoebe Hunt moved to London and found herself a flat. 221C Baker Street. She was so excited to open her new bakery and maybe make some friends, until she comes to realize who lives in the flat above her. Sherlock Holmes. The boy she had fallen for in high school. The one who broke her.

Warnings: drugs, smoking, suicide, depression, angst, death, and gore

Rating: Mature

Disclaimer: I do not own Sherlock or any of the characters from the show. The only characters I own are Phoebe, Elsa, Lucinda, Peter, Chloe, Presley, Hunter, and any other character I created. Also, I tried to stick as close as I could to the characters, but clearly Sherlock is gonna be a bit out of character later in the book.

Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism in the comments!

I love you all! ❤️

~LytleLadibug