I'm Done

Okay, so this has been bothering me for a while now and I know that I'm not the only one that goes through this but cyberbullying really pisses me off.

So lately I've been getting a lot of hate and rude messages from accounts on Wattpad that are blank. They were created like a week prior, no bio, no followers, not following anyone, literally nothing! These accounts have been sending me messages on both my Wattpad accounts and my Instagram.

It does upset me but it mostly just pisses me off. They have been comparing one of my ocs to someone else's oc and making me feel awful about the fact that I can't draw like the other person who draws her oc.

Another thing I've been getting messages about is my rps. I absolutely love to rp but when I'm constantly getting told that my rping sucks like my writing or that my ocs for my rps are too boring. I don't think I suck at rping and writing but that's just my opinion.

I don't care if you think that my oc is boring unless I rp with you. I don't care if you think that I suck at rping unless I rp with you.

If you are rping with me and you are bored with it, tell me! I'm not gonna be rude or anything! If you're bored, tell me! I have told so many people that I'm bored of a rp and we find a new topic or we just stop doing but we don't hate each other or send each other hate messages.

If you have opinions on my characters or my style of rping and writing, please give me the common respect of keeping that to yourself.

If you don't like my rping then don't rp with me!

If you don't like my stories or my writing style, don't read my stories!

I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who has this happen to them and I also know that it may affect people differently.

For me, it pisses me off and honestly, each time I get a hate message, the thought that goes through me head is

"Their house must be spotless because they have absolutely nothing better to do than bully people online."

I thought I had no life!

Also, I love how I get hate for my writing but yet in that same message, they used you're when it should've been your.

If any of you get hate from anyone online or in real life, don't listen to them.

I know that it is really hard to block it out completely, I completely understand, but if you have faith in yourself and love yourself, don't listen to whatever they are trying to come up with to get under your skin and hurt you.

If people ignore you, don't get so worried over it.

If you love yourself, you can truly do anything!

If any of you are getting hate and it's hurting you, you can always message me. Block that person and talk to me if you need to. I'm here for all of you!

I love you all so much! ❤