cake [ W.M ]

let's pretend you have a sister here also no powers.

→warnings: killing

______

Tomorrow is Wanda's birthday, and I just found out that she's having an affair with my sister.

it was an absolutely mess, I saw them fucking eachother in our own bed. I was furious and she was doing everything just to protect my bitchy sister.

she also broke up with me saying that she don't love me anymore and she's inlove with my sister. inlove your face, asshole.

since tomorrow's her birthday and we still did love eachother, regardless the cheating and stuff, I still decided to show on her party and she was happy.

"Thank you for coming, y/n. I know we're not on good terms right now, but I'm happy that you're here," she genuinely said, "it's no problem, I can put aside our problems right now. just enjoy your party." I replied with a smile.

"hi ladies!" Tony greeted joining us.

"hey, Tony." wanda replied with a smile.

"enjoying your party?" he asked which receives a nod, "yes, thank you for this."

"no worries, I'll leave you guys now." he said excusing himself and walking towards the other guests.

"so, I saw you holding something when you get here, what is it?" she asked and a smile form into my face instantly, "oh yeah, I almost forgot." I grab the box with a mini cake on it and place it infront of her.

"oh my god, you don't have to!" she said, "nah, it's fine." I said with innocent smile.

she opened it gasped when she saw a waldorf-astoria red velvet cake. it's her favourite.

"so... you like it?" I asked, "like it? I love it!" she happily replied.

I hum and grab a fork passing it to her, "go on, it's all yours." she gave me a smile mouthing a 'thank you' before starting to eat the cake.

her face is in full bliss, enjoying the taste of it.

"where did you bought this? I love the taste of it, it's so good!" she said taking another bite. I didn't answer her question and just let her eat her food happily until we heard a footsteps walking towards us.

I look behind me and saw my parents with worried faces, "what's wrong?" I quietly asked not wanting to interrupt wanda who's clearly in her own little world eating.

"where is your sister? have you seen her?" mom asked and I shrug, "no, why?"

"we haven't seen her since last night." dad said while rubbing mom's back.

"she probably just enjoying her life out there." I casually said and turn my back at them while they walk away. probably gonna start finding her.

I smile seeing wanda so engaged with her food, I look down at now almost finished cake then the memory comes back to me.

-

* sister *

hey, sister. I might hate you
right now but do you
mind helping me bake a
cake for wanda?

no, not at all. where are you?

I'll send you my location,
I'll wait for you, be quick.

okay, see you!

after sending my sister the location, I put my phone back inside my pocket and impatiently wait for her.

not even long minutes, she arrived.

"hey, so uhm, shall we start?" she awkwardly asked, "we shall." I replied with a half smile.

we walked inside and before following her, I looked around before closing the door when I notice that no one's around which didn't surprise me anymore.

"so, this place is yours?" she asked starting a conversation.

I hum, "yes, I love it."

"I love it too, the atmosphere is so nice. how about you?"

I pretend to think a bit before answering, "what I love here is when you scream for help, no one will hear you." I said with innocent smile.

"oh..." I laugh still looking at her, "wanna try?" I asked.

she looks at me with fear, "w-what?"

"I said, you wanna try?" I repeat and she backs away, "y/n, stop joking around! you're scaring me."

"and who said I'm joking? try screaming now because that might be the last time." I said with a smirk and pulled out a knife.

"y/n, stop, please! I'm sorry, okay? please, d-don't do this! I'm your sister!" she said as tears start to leave her eyes.

"how ironic, sister? oh please, did you even think that when you decided to fuck my girlfriend?" I asked as anger starts to build inside of me.

Just thinking about how they betrayed and stab me behind my back makes my blood boil already.

"please, please, please... i-if you want, I'll avoid her and t-tell her to be w-with you again."

I laugh left my mouth, "really?" she nods frantically, "yes, yes! I promise!"

"hmm..."

"please..."

I shook my head, "nah, that's not fun anymore. this is way more fun, don't you think?"

her breath hitch when I start tracing her body with the tip of the knife.

"stop, please!" she begged, "you're a great begger, now I see why she fell inlove with you." I said and slowly dipping the tip of the knife until the whole length is inside her stomach.

"does it hurt?" I asked in a mocking tone, "probably not." I put more pressure on the knife, pushing it further more. a loud scream left her mouth.

I pulled out the once clean knife and now full of her blood. she was panting while keeps murmuring 'please'

I stab her once, twice to many times until her blood was all over my clothes, face, and place.

"god, you're no fun." I said disappointedly when I notice that she's not breathing anymore, "whatever, let's just pray you taste good." I added and start dragging her body.

_

"that was like the best cake ever!" I heard wanda said snapping me from the memory.

"I'm glad that it taste good." I replied hiding my smirk.

"I love it, thank you." she gave me a warm smile and I pretend to drink to hide my smirk from her.

I'm sure you really love it, because you're inlove with her, remember?

__________

huh, what is this? I don't know also, but I hope y'all like it! let me know what you think!

- G.J