midnight rain [ E.O ]

a/n: kindly play midnight rain <3

___

ELIZABETH'S POV

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow over the city streets. I sat on a park bench, lost in the memories of a love that had once consumed my every thought.

I still remember the day I first laid eyes  on her. It was a warm summer evening as I sat sipping my coffee in a quaint little café downtown. Her radiant smile and infectious laughter caught my attention from across the room as she chatted animatedly with a group of friends. There was an undeniable aura of confidence and grace that surrounded her, making it impossible for me to look away.

Little did I know then that this chance encounter would mark the beginning of a love story unlike any other.

As fate would have it, we eventually crossed paths again at a mutual friend's housewarming party. I mustered up the courage to approach her and strike up a conversation. We spent the entire evening engrossed in passionate discussions about art, cinema, and life. From that moment, it felt as though the universe had conspired to bring us together.

Her name was Y/N, known for her kind heart and artistic talent, she worked as a freelance photographer to capture the captivating essence of the world around her.

Y/N's talent and beauty captivated me from the moment we met. As we spent more time together, our connection deepened, and I found myself falling head over heels for her. Every moment I spent with Y/N felt like a scene from a movie I never wanted to end.

This marked the beginning of our whirlwind romance, as we spent every waking moment together, exploring and nurturing our deep bond.

We were inseparable, two souls entwined in a fiery passion for life and each other, bound by shared dreams and shared laughter. We shared a deep connection that seemed unbreakable. We believed we could conquer any obstacles together. As our love blossomed, we believed that nothing could tear us apart, but little did I know that destiny had different plans for us.

I'm an aspiring and rising actress with a raw talent and dreams as vast as the night sky. Y/N quickly became enthralled by my creativity, dedication, and unwavering belief in my talent. We began our journey as a couple, sharing in both the triumphs and tribulations that came with my pursuit of stardom.

The early days were filled with excitement and promise. She watched me blossom from one auditions to the next, inhabiting different characters effortlessly, leaving audiences captivated. Seeing me gain recognition for my hard work brought immense joy to both of our hearts. However, as my career started gaining momentum, it became evident that the demands of the industry began to take its toll and would put a strain on our relationship.

Our love was exhilarating, but also fragile.

As our relationship flourished, my acting career started to skyrocket. I landed roles in films, theater productions, and even received a nomination for an esteemed acting award. Y/N admired my dedication and passion for my craft, but I know, she couldn't help but feel a pang of unease as our lives began to move in different directions.

As my star began to ascend, I found myself faced with complicated choices. My career demanded my undivided attention, leaving little room for anything else. The glitz and glamour of my newfound fame consumed me, while she silently supported me from the shadows. Y/N became my biggest fan, attending every premiere and award ceremony, proud to be by my side.

My career as an actress began to grow, landing me on several leading roles in critically acclaimed movies and earning widespread recognition. I became the talk of the town, and my journey to stardom overshadowed everything else in my life, including my relationship with Y/N.