birthday [ E.O ]

ELIZABETH'S POV 

In a cozy little cottage nestled amidst a serene countryside, that's where I live. I am a radiant, free-spirited woman who had been eagerly awaiting for my birthday. My heart was filled with excitement and anticipation, for I knew my girlfriend, Y/N, had planned a delightful evening filled with love, laughter, and intimate surprises.

Y/N, she was a vibrant, outgoing woman with fierce brown eyes and a contagious smile.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm orange glow, I entered our cozy apartment to find it filled with romantic candles and an enticing aroma wafting from the kitchen. Y/N stood in there, preparing a sumptuous feast for the occasion. The intoxicating aroma of culinary wonders filled the air, as she skillfully chopped, sautéed, and seasoned each dish with utmost care.

Surprised but intrigued, dressed in an exquisite dress that accentuated my curves, I entered the kitchen, my eyes sparkling with delight. I called out to my girlfriend, "Hey babe, what's all this? It smells amazing! Everything smells heavenly." I remarked, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

Y/N leaned into my embrace, feeling a surge of warmth cascade through our body. "Well, birthday girl, I wanted tonight to be an unforgettable evening," She whispered sensually into my ear. Her words carried a playful tone that ignited a spark in my eyes, wearing a wicked smile that matched the twinkle in my eyes, she turn to face me. "Happy birthday, my love! I decided to go all out tonight. Dinner, dessert, and something a bit more... intimate."

My eyes widened with excitement, "Intimate? I like the sound of that. Tell me more." 

My girlfriend moved closer, her voice lowered and filled with a sultry tone, "Well, my darling, tonight I have planned a sensual journey for you. We will indulge in a feast fit for royalty, and afterwards, we'll explore the depths of pleasure together."

My heart raced as Y/N's words danced seductively in my ears. I embraced Y/N, looking deeply into her eyes. "You never cease to amaze me, my love. I can't wait to experience this with you."

As dinner was finally ready,  Y/N led me to the dining room where soft candlelight danced on the table, adorned with vibrant flowers and exotic foods from around the world. Y/N had arranged bouquets of my favorite flowers, and a bottle of my cherished French wine patiently waited to be uncorked.

As we sat down, our eyes met, and we couldn't help but exchange mischievous smiles. 

"You really outdid yourself, love. I'm already feeling like the luckiest woman." I said, voice filled with genuine admiration.

 Y/N placed a finger on her lips, "Oh, we're just getting started, birthday girl," She winked. "You deserve every bit of love and pleasure life has to offer."

A blush slowly crept up to my cheeks, my excitement growing, "Okay, now you've got me intrigued." I replied with a seductive tone.

Savoring every moment, Y/N poured the velvety crimson liquid into our glasses, then raised hers in a toast, "To the woman who has stolen my heart, may this night be as enchanting as you are." She spoke, the love in her voice evident.

I clinked my glass against hers, our smiles reflecting an unspoken promise. Over dinner, we shared stories, laughter, and whispered secrets between bites. As we savored our wine and delectable dishes, our conversation grew more intimate. We spoke openly about our deepest desires and fantasies, unafraid of exploring the depths of our desires. I felt a subtle heat building between my legs, the anticipation of what was to come becoming almost unbearable.

Between bites, I leaned across the table, my voice low and sultry, "Y/N, my love, can you keep a secret?"

She licked her lips, her eyes filled with curiosity, "Of course, darling. You know I'll always be your confidante."