use me [ E.O ]

smut, G!P reader

_____

I'm so pissed right now and I fucking mean it. we've been filming the whole day instead of half because of this fucking idiots. they just can't take the job done!

"okay, I guess that's enough for today. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I heard the director yelled.

I quickly left and grab my stuff from my trailer. I can assure you that if it's possible, you'll see smoke coming out of my nose and ears. I'm so tired and because of them, I didn't get a chance to spend half of the day with my girlfriend. 

my girlfriend.

Just thinking about her can make me calm down already. her sweet smile, adorable nose scrunch, her giggles and laugh, just her. and just like that, the anger in my body slowly vanished. obviously, I'm still stressed and definitely not happy. 

once I parked my car on the garage, I quickly made my way inside the house, excited to see my beautiful girlfriend. 

when my I opened the door, I was instantly tackled into a warm and tight embrace making me smile a bit.

"hi, baby. I missed you, so much!" she happily said pecking my lips.

"I missed you too." I replied with heavy sigh.

her smile fades and turn into a worried look, "are you okay?" Lizzie asked.

I nod, "yeah, just stressed. those idiots at work keeps messing up which obviously led to this." I explained shortly.

she hum and thought for a second before looking back at me with a smirk.

I look at her with furrowed brows, "what are you thinking, Olsen? I know that smirk." I said.

"well..." she looks at me up and down, "how about I take that stress of yours away?" she continued, her bottom lip in between her teeth. 

I felt my breathing starting to pick up, "don't fucking start something you can't finish." I said in a low voice.

"use me." she whispered, pulling the collar of my shirt to passionately kiss me.

_

"fuck, p-please, please, let me cum." she begged.

she's stark naked, eyes tightly shut while gripping the sheets, my knuckles deep down her wet core.

"open your eyes and look at me." I demand.

she forcefully open her eyes, and look directly to mine.

"beg. beg like a desperate slut you are, I want to here you beg for it. work for it." I said without taking my gaze off of her as my fingers continues its work.

"please, please, I need to cum! l-let me cum, please. I'll be good, mommy! please!" she begged looking at me as a single tear left her eyes.

I lean down to her ear and whispered, "be my good girl and fucking cum for me. scream my name." 

with my permission, she did exactly what she was told to do. cumming for me with a scream of my name as I watch her fall apart. I let her calm down first before pulling my fingers out making her whine at the sudden emptiness. 

I brought my fingers up and position it infront of her mouth, "you made a mess, baby girl. now clean it." 

she quickly open her mouth and sucked my fingers clean. she's swirling her tongue while looking at me seductively before letting it go. 

"you're a whore, do you know that?" I asked with a smirk.

she nods, "mhm, your whore." she replied.