her villain [ E.O ]

ELIZABETH'S POV

"what now?" I irritatedly asked.

"nothing, I just wanted to say how ugly you are." Y/N replied with a smirk.

"can you just leave our friend alone, Y/LN?" Evans said.

Y/N's smirk instantly vanished and her gaze goes to Chris, "I'm sorry, what was that?" she asked looking him straight in the eye.

Chris gulped and shook his head, "n-nothing. I said nothing." he said.

"that's what I thought." she said before walking away bumping him in the shoulder.

"you really think you can fight her, Chris?" Scarlett asked.

"what? atleast I tried!" he defended earning a nudge from sebastian.

"that's Y/LN, you can't fight her." Robert interfere.

he's right though. that's Y/N fucking Y/LN. she's the meanest out of all meanest in this campus yet everyone still drooling over her. stupid bitches.

everyone's scared of her even the 'mean girls' and some bullies in here. that's how much power she holds. she's known for breaking the rules, a gangster, over all— a bad influence.

though, I can't deny the fact that she's pretty and hot. those people who have liking for her is not entirely stupid because I definitely understand, she's a fucking goddess.

"hey, Liz. you okay?" I heard someone snapping me out.

"huh?" I asked, lost.

"she got you good huh? don't worry, you're not ugly. you're a fucking goddess." Scarlett said with a smile, winking at me after causing me to laugh.

"whatever, let's go. we're going to be late." I said, shaking my head walking away from them.

"hey, it's true! right, guys?" I heard her shout causing me to giggle.

everyday, my life is full of her pissing me off and saying stuffs to me. I'm pretty used to it but it's still annoying, you know? I don't even know why she's doing this.

but today, it's different. she's not the one walking towards us, it's the other means girls.

"isn't it the ugliest person here in the campus." Karina said while her two minions are laughing behind her.

"what do you and your minions want?" I asked directly to the point.

she let out a fake laugh, "you have the audacity to talk back, Olsen."

"ofcourse she'll talk back, she have mouth for a reason." Scarlett mumbled not realising it was loud enough to be heard.

before they can even answer, we heard a familiar voice that everyone's scared of.

"what's going on here?" Y/N asked with a raise of brows.

"nothing." Karina hurriedly said.

she ignored her and looked at me, "Lizabeth, tell me."

I look at my friends and they gave me a nod, I sigh and said, "they're just telling me that I'm the ugliest here."

"and why would you do that?" Y/N directly asked them.

"I mean, it's true." Karina said.

"do you have a mirror? haven't you seen yourself?"

a gasp left karina's mouth while we're flabbergasted. she did not.

"how dare you? I'm just agreeing with you! you kept telling her that she's ugly!"

"did I asked you to? no, right?"

"why are you even defending this bitch? you're always bullying her so why can't we?" Karina frustratedly asked.

"It's my job to make her cry. I'm the only villain she'll ever need and I refuse to share that spotlight with anyone." Y/N seriously said with a straight face and dangerous eyes, "now, apologize to her or I'll make you." she added.

"I'm sorry, Liz." Karina said followed by her two friends before they scurried off.

"why would you do that? I mean, just why?" I asked still shocked that she defended me. we're not even friends or anything.

"as I said; only I get to hurt you. you're my enemy, no one elses." she replied casually before walking closer to me.

our face our inches away and she gave me one of her gorgeous smile, "where's my thank you? we're still at odds but I'll be dammed if anyone messes with my woman." she said before giving me a wink.

_____

i don't really know how to end this one plus double update for today as an apology for vanishing and also because i'm going to vanished once again. the two updates are freshly and rush written so bare with me. enjoy!

- G.J