bus [ E.O ]

"do we really have to use a bus?" I complained.

"do you really have to complain everytime?" she fought back, "if you don't want to use a bus, the road is open. you can always walk to school if you want.

"whatever." I replied and climbed inside the bus.

when I get inside the bus, there's three seats in every space, only two seats left and an old woman sitting on one of the chairs.

I smiled, sitting next to her.

"will you just take a seat already?" I said annoyed receiving an eye rolled from Lizzie before she sat down.

"jeez, did you shower today?" she asked after a couple minutes of silence.

oh, here we go.

"ofcourse! maybe, you're smelling yourself because you really smell bad. everyday." I replied with a smirk.

"for your information, Y/LN, I always make sure I'm well cleaned. I don't smell." she argues back.

"your smell right now says otherwise." I said, the smirk still present in my face.

we continued arguing and glaring at eachother. back and forth, like usual.

"god, your so loud!" I said, putting my hand over my ears.

"you're complaining too much." she said earning a slap on the arm from me.

"oh, to be inlove again." we heard the lady said.

our heads whipped to her direction, "what?" I asked with a small laugh.

we look at eachother before looking back at her, "we're not together, ma'am." she said and I nod in agreement.

"oh, that's a shame," she replied, "I thought you both are couple." she added.

we just stayed quiet. Lizzie looked away while I started playing with the rings on my hand.

we heard the bell making the bus stop. the lady stand up making us adjust to our seats so she can moved out.

"by the way, you two make a good couple." she said to us before start walking, leaving the bus.

I was stunned by what she said but after a couple of seconds, a laugh left my mouth.

"why are you laughing? what's so funny?" Lizzie asked me with raised eyebrows.

"the fact that she thought we're a couple," I stopped for a second to steady my breathing, "like, you go and imagine us as a couple because I can't." I added with a chuckle, shaking my head.

I didn't hear anything back, not even a single word or huff. which is a bit odd, since she always have something to say back.

I turn towards her and there she was, sitting, arms crossed with a cute angry face.

what is she mad about?

I nudge her, "hey, what's wrong with you?" I asked curiously.

she looked at me and sigh, "I just think we'd make a pretty good couple." she said.

I laughed again, "oh my god, wait, wait!" I took a deep breath, "you can't be serious." 

"what if I am?" she replied sternly.

my laugh died down and look at her with confused expression.

"what if I don't wanna do this enemies thing and arguing back and forth anymore?"

______

wow, wow. I don't really have something to say, but I hope the ending was okay. what do you think about this? let me know, enjoy!

- G.J