do you want my number? [ W.M ]

"yes, yes, I promise to text you once I land." I said on the phone.

"okay then, I'll see you later! can't wait to see you again!" Rhian, my bestfriend said on the other line squealing before hanging up.

I shake my head with a smile on my face before putting my phone inside my pocket.

I put my luggage on it's right place before moving to my seat, sighing at the feeling that I finally rest my feel and back.

I stretch a bit, bones cracking before leaning back at the comfy seat.

I opened the book I bought with me and start reading it while waiting for the rest passengers to come.

Half way through, the plane is ready to leave until a woman appeared and sat down next to me.

we made eye contact and she gave me a smile.

she's so gorgeous. I thought.

"I know, Natasha. I'm already inside the plane." she said on the phone.

I know it wasn't nice listening to someone else conversation, but with her sitting here next to me, it's a bit hard not to hear her.

I just go back reading my book, minding my own business.

I notice her looking at me every second before saying something for the person on the other line, "hej, nat, jedna dama sedi pored mene u avionu i jebeno je lepa." [ hey, nat, there's a lady sitting next to me on the plane and she's fucking beautiful. ]

I squinted my eyes a bit while she looked away, I notice her face starting to redden probably because of reply she received.

"o čemu govoriš?" [ what are you talking about? ] she said and sigh, "vidite, ja ne- ako je vidite sada, znaćete na šta mislim. ona je divna i super zgodna!" [ look, I don't- if you see her now, you'll know what I mean. she is adorable and super hot! ] she added whispering the last parts.

I chuckled to myself seeing her so flustered yet frustrated.

liars are not welcome here, so I'll admit it. she's cute, especially in her state right now. she's a blushing mess.

"prestani zadirkivati! to nije smešno!" [ stop teasing! It's not funny! ] I heard her say trying to sound a bit scary which I know failed miserably by how she groaned.

I shook my head and just put my earphones, blasting music to my ears, looking down at my book continuing where I stopped.

A few moments later, I got tired of reading so I closed the book putting it away.

I stretch my arms before pausing the music and removing the earphones in my ears.

I look at my side and notice the woman looking at me, but when she saw that I caught her she instantly looked away and cleared her throat.

clearly, she's not her phone anymore.

"so... I'm Y/N." I slowly said making her look at me once again.

I offered my hand for her to shake with a smile.

she accepted it and shake my hand, "Wanda." she replied with a shy smile.

"so, wanda..." I started trailing my sentence.

"hmm?"

"do you want my number?" I asked her confidently.

she frowned, her face showed confusion, "what?"

I chuckled, "you were speaking sokovian," I said, "and you told 'nat' as I heard that I was beautiful and hot."

her face starts reddening once again, she looked away, embarrassed that she had been caught.

"fuck." she mumbled.

I'm definitely gonna keep her.

_____

huh... don't ask what is this because I don't have answers. but, I do hope you still like it! also, I use Google translate for the Serbian, so if some of the translation is wrong, I'm sorry. let me know what you think about this, enjoy!

ps: do you guys have some stories, one shot or not as long as it's bottom Lizzie / Wanda because this top L/W are slowly suffocating me. message me or leave the link here, thankyou!

 message me or leave the link here, thankyou!

I'm not really sure if nat understands sokovian, but since it says 'more' let's pretend she do understand wanda

- G.J