our first time [ W.M ]

just some normal peeps, no powers and shit.

smut. [ more on kissing and making out <3 ]

____

It's almost christmas, so me and my girlfriend decided to meet since we won't be able to be in eachother side on the actual christmas.

we've already planned this month ago and after long ass month, today is the day and I'm so fucking excited.

"hi, baby."

"hello, love." we greeted eachother as we hug for a minute, "I'll hold this." I said, taking the bag she's holding.

"you lead the way." wanda said.

I started walking, leading us to our house as she was following behind me but stopped when I saw her about to pass me, "oh, I thought it's over there." she said.

I let her enter the house first and we both saw my grandfather, "who's that?" he said in a joking manner.

"she's Wanda." I said as wanda said hi.

a few exchange words and we finally goes up to my room.

"this is my cave, it's dark." I said to her walking further into my room.

well, it's not really dark dark. you can still see anything inside but you get what I mean? you don't? whatever.

"you sit here." I pointed at my swivel chair.

"no, you sit there." she replied.

"no, you sit here." I replied.

"you sit there, I'll sit on the floor." she argued back.

"you sit here, I'll get another chair." I said and finally, she sat down.

I know, we both look stupid but who cares?

I grabbed a chair, putting it beside her and sat down, "oh, wait, I'll give my gift to you already." Wanda said as she grabbed the bag I was holding earlier.

"I told you, you don't have to bring anything." I said.

"I know but I wanted to."

she's stubborn but I love her and really, I'm thankful. I'm a fan of unexpected gifts since I didn't really get to experience it much as a kid even now. the disadvantage of that is, it was really hard accepting the gifts. you don't know if you'll take it or not.

I opened the bag and pulled out the first item revealing a soft and cute fluffy pig plushie.

"baby, it's so cute!!" I said with a big smile on my face before squishing it.

"I told you it has six circles." wanda said.

the four circles are the nose and eyes, the other two is the eyes of the smiling face on top of the head. I don't really know what's the purpose of that, maybe it's an outfit.

"it's not circle, it's oval."

"it's still the same."

I just ignored that and take out the next one and it's a cardigan.

"I don't have sweater so... and you spray it with my cologne, I brought it here with me." she said and I put it aside.

I really love the pig, like really. I mean, isn't it obvious?

"what'll you call that?" wanda asked referring to the toy.

"I'll call her Wanda." I said with a smile.

"ew no, it's so cute and you'll name her that? give her a proper name." she complained and I look at her like she's a crazy woman.

"it's cute! I'll call her wanda. hi, baby wanda." I said looking at the plushie.