professor maximoff [ W.M ]

It's no surprise that a lot of students even teachers are drooling over professor maximoff. I mean, I can't blame them because she's hot, sexy, smart, gorgeous, kind and over all— perfect.

right now, to say that I'm pissed is beyond understatement.

Danica, the entitled brat, has been pissing me off and ruining my day. she's been nothing but a fucking whore displaying her whole soul and flirting with our professor.

she's wearing this white top that did absolutely nothing to cover her shitty breasts. what's worst is right now, she's talking to professor maximoff while leaning on her desk, displaying herself.

 what's worst is right now, she's talking to professor maximoff while leaning on her desk, displaying herself

one bad thing about our professor is she's very dumb when it comes to people who flirts with her. she can't take a fucking hint just like now.

"you know, the only missing is smoke coming out of your head." I heard natasha's voice snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"what?" I irritatedly said.

"woah, chill baby. I'm just saying that you've been staring daggers to danica and professor maximoff for like five minutes now." she said resting her head on her hand, looking at me with an innocent smile.

I groan, "she's just so annoying, you know? like, look at her. why is she even breathing?" I asked looking at both of them with a disgust facial expression.

Natasha laughed and shook her head, "you're so hot." she casually said.

my gaze snapped back to her and I raised my eyebrows before laughing, "you're so random sometimes."

"are you free later, professor?" we both heard from danica.

"uhm, why?" miss maximoff asked, tilting her head a bit.

"I want to ask if you can tutor me later after class? I can't seem to catch up with our discussions." danica said in a disgustingly flirting tone.

before professor can answer her, a gasp left her mouth leaving danica confused.

"are you okay, miss?" she asked and was about to put her hand on her shoulder when she put her hand out to stop her.

"y-yes, I'm fine." she breathed out before taking a deep breath and cleared her throat, "I'm sorry but I can't. I'm very busy later and I seem to have a headache right now, maybe you can ask your other classmate to help you out."

"oh, ofcourse. thankyou, professor." danica replied in a disappointed tone before walking back to her seat while me and natasha is still looking at miss maximoff.

she rest her arms on her desk with her head above it, hiding her face away. her hands forming into a fist as she keeps taking a deep breath.

Natasha looked at me before saying, "go easy, she still have class to finish."

"seriously?" I asked disappointedly.

"you should get jealous more often, you look so hot." Natasha said not answering my question.

we both look infront meeting our professor's eyes.

"please." she mouthed to us.

"you think she deserves a rest after that?" I asked not looking away.

"you know she's a very oblivious woman, it's not her fault." Natasha defended.

"fine." I defeatedly said, rolling my eyes as I turn the vibration off receiving a very loud sigh from wanda.

"thankyou." she mouthed again before fixing herself acting like nothing happened.

"our baby." I said with a wide smile.

"our baby." Natasha agreed.

_____

weird and i don't really know what this is also but okay. yes, i'm alive. been pretty busy with life especially school shits. hope y'all like this, let me know what you think.

- G.J