Some admin

The image above is the original questionnaire that I used. The thing is I am using a shortened version as I only wanted to use one page while writing in my physical notebook. 

As I said in the description I am happy for you guys to use my OCs that are not being used.  The status will be indicated as such.

Story status: Available 
Story status: Available, Minor WIP (work in progress where one or two chapters have been written but nothing is published.)
Story status: Unavailable, Major WIP (Work in progress with published chapters)

The character's name will be indicated by the chapter title. If you wish to use a character who is available or a part of a minor WIP please feel free to comment or DM me if you wish. The same applies if you wish to change a few details or if you would like me to make you a cover. Bearing in mind that I am not the greatest at making covers. Also making me aware of any changes will help me decide whether or not to keep the character available or not. There is no requirement to follow me as payment as I am just setting my ideas free. The only payment will be a link to the first chapter of the story so that I can indulge my curiosity as to what is happening with my OCs.

Another thing if a story is a major work in progress I will use the image-sharing feature to point you in the right direction if you want to read it.

Last of all if you read any of the major WIPs I'd really like some feedback. That would be much appreciated.

Also for some of the OCs I will be attempting some basic helmet designs just as a suggestion. I will be displaying them as I have with the OC questionnaire.