Jaylyn Reid

Story status: Unavailable (Major WIP)

Nicknames: Jay
Reasons for Nicknames: Her Karting teammate struggled to pronounce her full name properly with his French accent and it stuck.
Gender: Female
Age: 25
Occupation: Formula 2 driver (Prema), Formula E driver (Dragon Penske)
Languages spoken: English, French (Basic), Italian (Basic)

Physical stuff
Accent:
English (Yorkshire)
Dominant hand: left
Hair colour: Blond 
Eye colour: Green

Childhood stuff
Birthplace:
Huddersfield, England
Siblings: N/A

Character background
Jaylyn had spent most of her early karting days in the shadows. It came with the territory of being a Female driver. Then she made it to the international scene. It was there that she met Anthoine Hubert. The kid would force the world to pay attention to Jay. Because of that one act from Anthoine, she was able to rise through the ranks quite quickly whilst making friends along the way. Then it happened. A tragedy rocked the Formula 2 paddock. Jaylyn had lost her knight in shining armour. With some help from some close friends, Jay was put on the right path. However, that path was not Formula 1 as she promised. Deep down she knew that it doesn't matter to Anthoine that she broke her promise. So long as she was happy that all that mattered.