Jess Bianchi

Story status: Unavailable (Major WIP)

Nicknames: N/A
Gender: Female
Age: 25
Occupation: Formula 4,3,2 driver (Prema) Formula E driver (Mercedes EQ) Formula 1 reserve driver (Mercedes), Formula 1 driver (Mercedes)
Languages spoken: French, English, Italian

Physical stuff
Accent:
French
Dominant hand: right
Hair colour: black
Eye colour: Brown

Childhood stuff
Birthplace:
Nice, France
Siblings: One older sister (Melanie), Two older brothers (Jules and Tom)

Character background *Spoilers* 
Jess was no stranger to pain. It was after the loss of her brother, Jules that it became her best friend. To add insult to injury Jess was forced to move out after choosing her career over her family. The choice came at a cost though. Yet she needed to continue climbing the ranks for her brother. It was not an easy task as she faced a lot of setbacks but Jess soon realised that there were people on the grid that were willing to help her. After seven long years, she heads to Formula E. Again it was not an easy choice however she knew she couldn't make it in the sport that claimed her brother's life. For Jess, it proved to be the perfect opportunity for her to prove herself. After winning the Formula E championship she was invited to be Mercedes' Formula 1 reserve driver. The peace wasn't going to last as a horrific crash forced her to step up as a full-time driver.