"ᴀᴅᴏʀʙʟᴇ ʜᴀʙɪᴛꜱ"

I just simply went to class, trying not to think, think about the trouble those two are planning for me.. truly wasent something I was looking forward to.

But, I sappose I now have an ode to dream senice my stupid ass had to run into him in a dazed sate. Why did I even try to go to my locker dizzy in the frist place. I'm a fucking idoit.

Deep down i know those two will have all hell out for me, just because Dream had to stand in my way.
.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Well I won't lie. That boy who ran into me was quiet  pretty.

"Mm so what we gonna do with the pretty boy?" Punz questioned bitting his lip lightly.

His adorble nevorous habit, fuck I love that about him.

"I was thinking something  along the lines of him being our friend, and hopefully it involds into him being a eager boy for us" I said with a slight chuckle.

Everybody and there mom would love to be in my carverable mustang  taking me in the back seat. But nobody has ever gotten that chance,  but punz, even then I was the one taking the cock.

"Mm.. I like that idea, ease into it, and clime the cute ravernette" punz said probably  imaging  it, calling that boy ours, "and I wouldn't mind sharing  him either"

"Me two. We just need  to gain his trust" I'd hum our.

We gave a bad rep, the pay with you're body thing never really happens, it's just an empty threat. But honstly I wouldn't mind to have him on my body as we'd make out.

"Mm. So what you say about makeing him a bunt buddy of ours" punz hummed out.

"That's what I'm thinking, just us and him in  my basement higher the the roof" I said, picturing the wonderful  view of things.

"Sky flooded with smoke as we do our wired shit while high" punz luaghed out vaping a bit in the halls.

"Bingo" I said, "possibly  getting a third to our little duo"

"Perferbly  so" punz said.

The classes went by and we found the ravernette  pulling him in a off-set room.

"O-oh hi" he muttered out seemly nevorously.

"Chill man- you're just gonna be our new  lil bunt buddy" punz said kissing the shorter cheek, "well more like friend"

"I-i really  don't d-" the shorter started.

"Mm. Well it's that or we'll do you in this room" I said winking.

The male turned red, "Sure we could use a proper introduction frist. As we have no idea ur name" punz said.

"Nick.. or sapnap" the male said.

M. His name differently suits him, either sweet and short. Or Heidi  for dream.. God he is tho.

"We won't do much of anything to you. You are quiet pretty after all" I said softly.

"If you say so.. I don't what you see much of cute, or hot" sapnap said quietly.

Well there's well we will start.

I write my address down and give to him, "us and you there after school"

"O-okay" sapnap said nevorously.

Cute.

Awe boys are high, and fall for a loner