"ᴄᴜᴛᴇɴ...'ᴍᴇɴᴛ'"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Punz littarly  is fist fighting jaisar  as I hold the boy we'd like to be ours. It's really  nice just being able to hold him, but I don't like that he fells violated.

"Punz what the hell, he's not even urs his mom said he's mine!" Jsaiar  yelled.

"And sapanp has expressed many times he's not into you, so fucking but off" punz hissed punching him again.

"Jasair it pathetic  really I watched him reject you so many times, and seen him willingly kiss the troublesome two. You need to backoff" marllo hissed kicking jasair  down.

Sapnap giggled l he smiled watching mar join  the ring.

I just smiled down at him god he's adorble.. he's trying to climb up me I gladly  pick him up.. we need to get him out of this jackhole, he's to pure for this.

"Mar butt out, you wore there when they made the deal. Sapnap is mine senice now in highschool" jasair screamed.

"Deal msery. At the end of the day it's sapnaps choice who he dates not his deadbeat fucking cunt of a mother" punz hissed curb stomping jasairs wrist.

I herd a pop, God it sounded satisfying  to hear jasair scream in pain, he needs to leave our ravernette  alone.

Or this won't be pretty, not got jasair.. let's just say me and punz are territorial  and protective of our lover.. or what wrong considered ours.

Sapnap nuzzled into my neck  smiling.

"You like it in my arms huh" I said hush.

"Mhm.. it makes me fell safe" sapnap adminted with soft pink cheeks.

God that's pretty. I love how he blushes so eailsy, when around us.

"Alright well carry you about and let you snuggle into us all youd like" I say softly..

Punz kicked jasair  in the nuts, and walks over to us.

"So cute beautiful likes being held?" Punz teased making him become more red.

Sapnap nodded smiling softly, as punz gave him his hoodie.

We contuied to flirt around walking around school class to class. Jasair whining like a bitch.. all of auden tho sapnap got up and ran out of the building.. is he going home..?
.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

Mom.. mom is mad.. I need to get back.. I shouldn't go back and know it but she eill hurt the twins.. those two are my world.. so are my new.. crushes.

I got home out of breath going in and got slamed into the wall.

"What the fuck you let you're friend beat you're boyfriend up" mom hissed.

"I-i he force kissed me!" I whined.

"Hes you're lover now upstairs and make it up to him" mom demanded.

And well I did I didn't want to be beat..

"Baby~ comere" jasair said.

I just sat on his lap.. and let's just say.. i was 'pleasured'... though I hated it all.

Or he was getting to it it when I passed out.. the next thing I knew I woke and jasair wasent there but I was comeptely  naked quickly getting up.

My back hurt.. did I pass out and he.. I got dressed and go down stores stiffly.

Mom slaped me.

"How dare not be a good lover you passed out mid sex" she hissed.

"I didn't want it!" I whined..

She wasent taking  it and I just kept getting beaten.

Sapnap...