"ᴄᴜɴᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ"

The next moring  I woke up to my crying siblings.

"Bubby you never came home last night" Phoenix  whined.

"Sorry I got a little cought up with my friends" I say softly playing with her hair.

"You owe us pancakes!" Adrianna demanded.

"Of coruse of coruse, bubby will get  dressed then I'll make you breakfast" I said softly.

My twin little sisters are my world, of coruse I consider them as my cubs though.

They'd smile and nod getting up and running off to get dressed aswell, I just changed into a hoodie  and skirt.. fuck it I always have liked crossing every now and then..

I put on some ripped tights and and went off to make chocolate  and raspberry fluffy  pancakes for my princesses.

"NICHOLAS GENU HALO" my mom screamed, "where the  fuck wore you yesterday"

"I went to do a project  at my friends house and got a little cought up in it loseing track of time.. probably  will do it today aswell" I lie.

"you better not be lying" mother hissed.

"I- I'm not  mom.. I would never" I said finsheing the pancakes putting them on the table for the twins.

I got slaped and sit me to the floor, "herd you made out with someone infront of jasair aswell" she hissed.

"I don't love jasair!" I whined, "i-i like the hot duo"

I lied there name.. she can't know I would love to be on the troublesome duos cocks.

"I don't care, you said you're gay and if you want me to respect that you get with who I choose" she hissed.

"Wouldnt you rather me happy, then unhappy in a f-forced relationship?" I questioned  getting slapped again.

I'm sick of this, if I'm not here to care for the twins.. I'm beaten.. and senice I don't love jasair, I'm beaten. This fucking sucks.

She slaped me again, "don't disrespect me you mistake"

I wanted to cry.. the twins came down and saw me on the floor.

"MAMA DONT HURT BUBBY!" Adrianna  screamed from the staircase.

"I never wanted you're bother. I only wanted daughters. He's just a disappointment" mom screamed back slaping me again.

I just weakly cry on the floor..

"Girls eat you're pancakes bubbys fine" I convice them through my tears.

Mom stomped my arm.

I just whimpered and cried and off she went to her office. Where she belongs..

The girls came anf hugged me, goveing me ice.

"Bubby.. you need to protect yourself dats no okay for mama to do" Phoenix said.

"I know.. I know honey.. I just don't want to lose you two.." I said.

"Bubby were fine.. you need to find  a way out we can always reuinte" ari said.

I nodded, "I don't wanna miss anything though I just wanna be there for my loves" I said, "but go eat.."

They go.

"Bubby have any lovers...the black haired barf nu count" they said.

They call jasair  that.

"Mm.. I may of found two.." I said softly, "they are quiet troublesome though"

"Ship it" they giggle out.

Awe cute sibling moment.. but Mrs halo fuck a mirror :)