"ʀɪɢʜᴛ-ᴍɪɴᴅᴅᴇᴅ"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙

I was stuck in the white room for a few weeks, and then I went to live with the pepole if they so wanted I would bend over letting them stright into my ass.

I know they won't considering of what happen but I would love, and be honored to be there baby.

Right now I'm laying on dreams shoulder while he smokes a joint.

"Glad you're safe now my love" he said.

I blushed quickly and madly at that. I would love that, to be called his, well and punzs.

"Odd question but sexuilty?" Punz questioned.

I hummed softly, "bisexual but mostly into men and poly"

I could tell both wore high, I was a bit aswell senice they've been crossfadding  me for a good 30 minutes.

They'd look at exhother then to me, then back at echother before the led me to a bueaiful  room the obviously  had decorated.

I walked through a flower covered entenry.. I wonder why as I look around.

The room pretty purple Sakura petels covering  the floor, in a path kind away, light a dimmed orangey color, white roses in vases on tables, walls covered in cherry blossom  flowery vine lights, a flower covered  hanging chair.

I went right over to the chair looking in seat there wore dark and raspberry  chocolate my favoite but i didnt dare touch it.. after a little exploring and I look at the bed unaware of what they wore gonna say.

"So whyd you bring me into this room we aren't even dating- this seems all so romantic" I said.

Dream rubbed the back of his neck, "we made it for you i-"

"Youre both high as fuck right now y-you must be confused!" I stuttered.

"No. We know we made it for you" punz said.

I blushed deeply.

"This room should be all, if not most of you're favoite things" Dream said.

I looked at him, "the two things  missing bit well see if they  get that"

The Two hummed softly, before seemly going sad, "so you do like som-"

I turned around kissing punz deeply, "lets see if ur high minds understand what that means.

The two look back and frouth between another  before looking at my lips, "you like us don't you"

I'd blush nodding.

They'd grab me, "babbyy~ fuck we love you to all the times you cought us master baiting  it was you we wanted" Dream groned out.

"Y-youre High, you don't know what you're saying!" I said not believing it at all.

"Well- we may be high but we know sober us want you desperately" punz said softly.

I melt into the arms.

"So we ask, can we please call you our baby?" They said.

"I-i would love it.. but I can't accept the fellings til you-"

Punz kissed me, "wore not as high as you  think we are, we littarly  had 1 puff each" Dream said softly

I'd blush ending up making out with punz deeply, fucking hell I wanted this for a long time.

When it broke both out of breath panting, the two smiled.

"So we ask. Can we call you ours" they'd ask.

"Yes, I'm all yours" I'd say softly allowing one to pick me up.

I hot make out session later and we're all cuddled up on the flower covered bed.

Awee