"ʙᴀɴꜱʜᴇᴇ"

She walked up and slapped me saying something in banshee.. let's just say the duo slamed her down quickly.

"Serenity get you're head out of ur bullshit fantices that won't ever happen" punz hissed.

"B-but he's not even that good looks and you two treat him how i should be treated" she whined annoyly.

I wanted to cry though I get that so much I just looked down I was quickly pulled into punzs arms.

"Serenity it's really our choice not yours who we'd like to be our babydoll" Dream scoffed, "and if you're so concerned  with it we chose sapnap"

"He ran into this moring and now you guys are stupidly spoiling him" Serenity  screeched.

"Yeah so? Why would that matter everyone gets diffrent punishments, and you're about to get a dumpster bin, just like you're personality" punz growled out.

"This punishment  he got insent much for a punishment  but a prize" she'd hiss.

"So? We don't speak skank" Dream huffed.

And like that he locked his cat and we walked inside.

The duo wore so truly sweet to me, I don't really understand why. And protective, they seemed like  total assholes this moring.

But in reality, they are quiet soft. But only for me and echother it seems.

Soon we spearte they contuied to skip, I went to class and get my amazing grades as normal. But soon the bell for freedom was up.

I quickly  got to my locker putting things away and grabing my lovely  bag.

Dream came over, "do you need to go home or just wanna ride with I or punz?" He asked.

I'd think, I'm sure riding with them is better the serenity growling and made about me takeing her crushs from her.

Witch wfi I never did. I'm not even actully there's.

Dream took my hand, "yeah. Sounds better then dealing with banshee alone"

He'd smile and we went off to met punz who was sitting on top of a white and gold benz.

"Hes riding with one of us?" Punz called out.

"Yeah" Dream responded.

Nottably and cutely they arugged for awhile of who I'll ride with. Ended up punz senice Dream drove me last time.

"Help youreself into passager baby" punz said.

And that I did putting my bag in the back with his, blushing a bit.

"Dream were going urs right?" Punz asked getting in.

"Yeah I may stop to get some more things y'k" dream said with a wink.

"Mkay pick me up the normal," punz luaghed a bit getting in and looked to me, "Dreams just grabing some snacks, And by what you told us we already know you're favoite"

I smiled, "you to act so tough but are complete softies"

"Aye we are not soft" they aruge.

"Soft to me" I corrected.

"Mm no we're just kinder to our friends more so then normal jackasses" punz said starting the rnging after buckling his seat belt.

He flipped his hair a bit and I giggled as dream drove off.

"Awe acting like we're in one of those movies at the make out scean huh?" I teased.

He looked at me, "wouldn't mind that honstly~ maybe you'd be cock warming me to"

I turned red and went quiet, "you would like that wouldn't you"

Punz has a new lv unlocked.