"ᴜɴʀᴇʟɪᴀʙʟᴇ"

Me and Dream just got comfy in the waiting room crying.. we hated, so very much. He doesn't desvure this nobody does.. expiclly not our ravernette.

"God I hope to God he's alright and we wornt to late" Dream said with a shakey voice cuddled into me.

"Me to. Me to- he's strong I'm sure he'll be alright" I said optimistic.

Dream smiled weakly, "that's the mood we should be I'm, optimistic.. but I don't like this one bit"

"Me either" I said breathlessly.

"I want to be holding him not in a boring white and blue waiting room of a hospital seeing him weak as fuck kills me" Dream said ticked off.

"Same..." I said quietly rocking him..

Look ill be honst we've both had some very enjoyable and hot dreams to do with sapnap. Though not the time wishing to be in the backseat him moaning and begging for us..fuck.

We contuied to discuss.. and soon we started to plan our confession.

"Diffently covered in Sakura petels.petals.. and white roses" I'd say softly.

We wore gonna reconstruct a room makeing the confession untra spical for our babyboy...hopefully he'd be ours soon that is.

Sigh.. this wait is taking forever... fanilly yhe new bearer came out.

"Who's here for sapnap halo" the doctor said.

"U-us how is he" we sparked out intenly.. egger yet neverous.

"Hes awake and we got ehnogh in him well he's not just vomiting quiet littarly his insides out.. but he's crying for buttercup and bloby" the nurse said.

"He want us" we said ecstatic.

"If that's you two then yes. He seems to whine about pain.. and saying jesair alot" she said, "he woke up from his black out begging dor him to leave him alone"

"Set up sexslave if that's ehnogh information" Dream snared, "can we please see sappy?!"

"Of crouse, and yes that's ehnogb by brusing we figured he was raped alot..and is about a month pregnant.. but is pleding to remove it" the nurse said, "room b123"

JASAIR YOU BITCH.. he impregnated sap.. we wanted it to be us but, seems sapnap wants it removed and we will support that.

We get back there to see mar there and sapnp whimpered softly and mar had a half munaltated child in her hands.

"Tha-thank u mar" sapnap said softly.

"Anything for you" mar said walking with the dead kid to the morg probably.

I walked up to him with dream, "how you felling?"

"Better now that your here.. and a unwanted child isn't in me" sapnap said softly, "cuddles?"

We'd nod happily cuddling our beloved ravernette, this man is our world, ain't nothing we wouldn't do got him and that is quiet alright.

Sapnap cuddled to us isntnely happily at date, for some god forsaken reason his mom came storming in with jasair.

"Away from my pregnant fenice" jasair hissed.

"Sorry to say but with poor state he was brought in vomiting stomach acid, and blood the kid didn't make it" the doctor said sapnap hid into us.

"Oh well we can make another, we will be marry in a f-" jasair said cheerily.

Sapnap raised and looked at his mom, "I am not marring jasaiar. You fucking made me a sex slave for him" sapnap hissed.

"With a wonderful and body like urs I had to made a rich partner for you" mom whined.

I'd yawn looking at dream and to them, "he drives a fucking 2006 unreliable peice of shit lexis" I said.

"He'd Littry cuddling with fucking rich fuckers rn" Dream said.

"Pfft ur car isn't any better" Jsaiar whine.

"1970 ventige mustag, everyone would simply love to be in my backset" Dream hummed.

"2021 Mercedes benz, same goes for me" I'd hum.

His mom hum stared in shock, "still hes-"

"Madme force marriage is illegal I'm gonna have to arrest you both" the undercover cop said.

And off they wore dragged both screaming begging to make sapnap stop them.

We did nothing about it.

Lmao fun fact I actully drive the call punz has.