"ᴀᴄɪᴅ"

She screamed and beat me...locking in my too. With nothing.. but one thing I did have was punzs hoodie..I snuggle it everyday.

And snuggled it crying..

My health will be nothing if I am stuck here longer then a month
.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴘᴜɴᴢ

It's been two weeks.. sapnap hasent returned.. were changing.. that boy is our world..jasaiar stiricking  about having such a good cockslut.. wete beating him alot, smoking in the bathroom joints, and just losing ourselves.

With out our sweet ravernette.

so we drove  to his house.. luckily it seemed like they went out.. but there was lights  from a window.. walking up to look in.

They left  sap...to clean, he's there maid now..

Looked to dream who was angered me to understandably so though.

"The bitch I'd beating him" dream muttered walking over to the open window.

Stupidly they left it with just the screen so dream knocked on the window..

"Oh princess~"

We did stare and sapnap in his tight pretty dress for a bit.. it looked good.

Sapnap turned around, "w-what are you two doing here"

He ran over to the window.

"We hadn't seen you in awhile so we go conserened" I'd say  God he was bruised.

It didn't look right to see him bueaiful face bruised his started to cry.

"I- missed you two but you shouldn't be here.. i"

"Why not?" Dream said.

Sapnap sighed, "I'm sorry but this is my destiny  to be a maid and a sex slav-"

Sapnap vomited it looked like stomach ooz.

"Sapnap. No don't let yourself go please we need you" I said softly

Sapnap looked at us shaking going to the window  weakly opening before passing out.

"You get sap. I'll get his belongings" I said.

Dream nodded picking sapnap up bridle  and taking him  to the car.

Finding his room I just quickly pack up his things, on his bed I saw my hoodie all balled up.. awe he cuddled it, but i dong have much time so I quickly ran out  jumping out the window and going to the car seeing
sapnap back there.

"Sap. It's gonna be okay, you vomit if u need to well clean it later alright?" I said sighing.

It hurts seeing, the one I love so weak.

He'd nod weakly looking at me and Dream as dream started to drive.

I get a slight graby hand and cuddle up in the back and lay by him holding him getting the well missed snuggles.

I lean to his ear, "God ur pretty but God this isn't good"

"I know..- I shouldn't of went back.. but I didn't want the twins hurt... that day and days after  a was 'pleasured' and beaten if I fell asleep.. or passed out.. and strayed I'd I didn't obay" sapnap said weakly throwing up more acid.

God it wasent nice to see him like it..

"We get that baby we do but ur safe now" Dream said softly, "and we are not letting u go back, I promise  we'll get ur siblings one way or another"

I nod.. oh if that is what  chaining u to that heck hole. I'll kidnap them just so they are here with us. So my princess can be happy.

Soon we arrive to the hospital and sapnap taken  from us in a rush.

Poor sappy...