"ꜱᴋʏ-ʜɪɢʜ"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴘᴜɴᴢ

To be blunt and honst  I would love it if I could just have this boy making out with me while I drive.. even on my lap just full of my massive cock.

"M.. be careful I may just do you in my backseat while we wait for dream if you keep that up" I said looking over, I do not need a bonner right now with my crush I want to fuck  so bad right by me.

He'd just  hum softly and watched at the window, "Honstly you two are hot- but why did you two go easy on me"

And. I really don't wanna answer that.

"You wore diffrent them the others, most just smile up us and not appolize because they really want to be in our backseat moaning our names" I said the last part in discust.

"Ew. Yeah I honstly didn't want to have to deal with a ode with you two, alot said you guys are ruthless with  punishments" sapnap said softly.

"We've don't alot of stupid shit as punishments, like locked pepole with custopobia  in the small spaces" I'd say softly, "we don't dystory  pepoles insides as many so inclined to spread, we rolled with it"

"It started when eveylen had an ode to you two, like two weeks after she was found pregnant" sapmap said.

"Sure as fuck wasent ours. Even if we did fuck her we would do it with a condom we don't want kids.our cocks wore never in her" I'd say, "it was James baby"

Sapnap nodded, "I mean James did come to with a std and she freaked out"

I'd luagh, "she was actully dating dream before dream found he was gay as fuck and broke up with her. I think that's why she speeded she was pregnant  with our kid" I said cockly.

"Probably. I mean she went for shortly after" sapnap said.

That made my blood boil. I am tell dream that later.

Soon we arrives at dreams a few minutes before he did like the gentleman I am I carried saps bag for him.

"Jesus it's heavy what you have bricks in here?" I said jokely.

"Textbooks." Sapnap giggled out.

Mm.. he certinly is a nerd, but one I would love to just make love with.

We'd head inside and down to the basement. Dream got right on smoking dope and eatting.

"Here's out after school activity zone, why don't you try a blunt?" I'd say.

It's the easiest to do frist. So I gave it to him showing him how to use it, I just vaped there leaning back on the fotone.

Soon sapnap was clearly stoned. God he looked bueaiful. He just cuddled up into dreams arms who soon moved  laying  down offering me to lay by and I did.

Now we're holding our high crush between us.

Sapnap turned and well he and dream are now making out.. fuck mm..

As soon as they wore down we wore holding a bueaty  fast asleep between us.

"Fuck he's cute" Dream said softly.

"Agreed.. y'know you're ex is after him tho" I said still annoyed by that.

"She can suck a rock this boy is ours" Dream said codly.

Honstly I would just love  that.

God damn punz.