"¿ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ? ꜰʀɪꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ..."

As we walk that halls, the littarly  took me to my next class, they really aren't bad and we got to know echother.

"Nah man- we don't normally  smoke in the bathroom" punz said was a soft luaghter.

"Mostly on bad days" Dream added.

"Mr.wastaken, mr.godrinch fanilly show up huh?" The teacher said abruptly, "and with the star student"

"Yeah we're friends now, that an issue?" I said annoyed.

"Those two are bad influences never come to class and smoke alot" the teacher said.

I look up to punz and dream, dream grabed my hand with his.

"It's not like we would make him do ths shit we do. We're just hanging out it gets boring when just a duo." Punz said rolling his eyes.

The teacher didn't like us hanging out putting them in the back away from me, me right by the boy Who'd love to just make out mid-class.
.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴘᴜɴᴢ

I had my eyes on sapnap the whole class, same with dream noticing the teacher not giveing a flying crap about the sexual harassment of the male that sits by sapnap, to sapnap.

The male went to kiss him sapnap pushed him off.

"No. I'm not into you" he'd say annoyed.

"But baby~ my mother said you'd pass more if ud be m-"

I just got up and walked behind sapnap hugging his waist.

"Babe is this boy bothering you?" I said, dream was over soon after.

"Oh hey buttercup" sapnap said softly.

"B-babe? You cheating on me with them?" The male whined.

"It ain't cheating if he wasent with ur ass" Dream  said annoyed.

"W-well we wore unofficia-" he said.

"Jazair I'm not even urs stop acting. You don't wanna see my lovers angery, expiclly  at you" sapnap said notably, rightfuly pissed.

Wait.. lovers- fuck that sounds like haven to be sapnaps... eh well contuie the act.

"Prove you're togather" jasair  said jealously.

Sapnap looked to me pulling me down and said softly before kissing me, "sorry"

I just kissed him back playing with  his hair   I watched as my blue eyes  glistens in the light of pure love  him move to invite dream to his neck.

Of corse dream gladly took it and gave him a mid-tone hickey...we got a soft bueaiful  moan.. mm wonder how he sounds in bed...

I glared at the male as it broke, "ehnogh proof  or do we need to bend him over his own desk and fuck  him infront of u" Dream said pleased yet annoyed..

So much for a romantic frist kiss for me. But fuck I'll take it, happily I gotta kiss sapnap.. I know it's odd mm but friends look out for echother y'know.

Though I would love to be much, much more with dream, sapnap.

The teacher looked to see a crying jasair, totally  red sapnap clung onto my arm.

"Buttercupp, blobyy whyy" sapnap whined.

"What the hell is going on?!" The teacher shouted, "why is jasair  crying"

"He got rejected  by our bf. And proof that we're a thing made his poor eyes explode with cold icy crocodile  tears" I said wrinkling my nose almost to say ew.

"Well. You shouldn't of proved it then" the teacher Sudjested, "appolize"

"Look, I'm sorry sapnap liked us over you but there isn't much we can do, breaking up is not or never will be an option" we'd say.

"Mr.godrinch, mr.wastaken.. sanserily" the teacher scolded.

"What the fuck we appoliing for its not our fault he's jealous" Dream said cockly.

"For hurting his fellings" the teacher said.

"Sorry we made you jealous, but you need to keep that in check" we said picking up sapnao and our belongings and leaveing.

We did nothing wrong...

"Sapnap you're with the wrong sorts!" Jesair screamed.

"I'll take protective of sexual harassment any dayy" sapnap yelled back as we fees.

Well that's cute.. somewhat.