"ꜱᴘɪɴɴᴇʀ"

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Eveylen is after my new love interest? For dear god.. oh well so sad for her I made out with him and he fell asleep. Sure sapnap may of been a little bit high.. but like he's such an adorble one when high... mm me and punz typicly hook up and are filled with echothers cocks by now.

Sapnao just wondered over and adorbly cuddled up to  me.

"Honstly sapnap is to pure and adorble for this world" I'd say.

"I offered for him to cockwarm me on the way here" punz said with a hum, "I just got you would want that"

Damn right we would love to see you filled with our fat cocks sapnap.. mm

"Inserting" I said with a soft yawn looking at what will hopefully  one day be our prince, "any more to that story"

And of coruse punz told all about the drive.

"You are not to Eben think about taking that without me punz" I said glaring at him.

"Mm.. I mean he wants it who am I in Mmy simping glory to not pleasure the ring leader?" Punz questioned.

I'd hum, "moving on.. I have a place in mind I'd love to take him if we ever end up dating him"

"Same tho" punz said softly and looked to me kissing me ever so softly.

I fell a shuffle and we look down to see sapnap waking and turning red.

"Awe he likes being spooned anf cuddling into another" I'd tease.

"S-shut up" sapnap whined.

"Make me" I said.

And like that I was kissed  again for short, "how's that to shut you up"

"It worked perfectly" punz said luaghing at my flusteredness sapnap moved to lay on punzs chest.

"What time?" He asked.

"Nearly 5pm" punz said, "why"

Sapnap perked up still clearly visibly high, "shit I gotta got- i"

"Mm.. you're still dealing with the after math of bring high it's not safe for you to drive or walk. And none of us can drive" I'd say, "just stay the night"

Sapnap muttered something about his siblings and he was sapposed to make them dinner.

"It's just one night, plus you smell like weed" punz added, "we can just cuddle all night"

Sapnap grumbled a bit and cuddled back into us, God he being groggy is kinda hot..

"It won't last thar much longer but we don't want you to be in danger thanks to us" I'd say kissing his cheek..

I was kissed again, "you misserfdd" he said clearly getting the extra boast.

Punz luaghed a bit, "I think he's higher then we thought"

"I mean the whole room is filled with smoke of drugs, that's not helping probaly"  I added on looking down to the high one on my chest, "and yes I did my love"

He won't reamber this later.. God damn wish this could be us three in my backseat or bed having just blast.

"Why the room spinniggg" sapnap muttered.

"Punz what did you give him" I said luaghing.

"The blunt that tasted like charries" he said.

We look over and the blunt was smoked to goner land.

"Yeah this man as high as kite and its his frist time" I chuckled out grabing some of the sour cream and onion chips and feeding them to sapnap, "this will make you fell better"

Oh god tvt poor sapnap.