"ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱᴀᴠᴏʀꜱ"

Well sapnap hates the town..

"Pretty boy why haven't you left yet... like you could go to an abuse shelter" I sudjusted.

"I did.. mother tracked me down and dragged me back.. it is like I'm a dog on a chain that she yanks back" sapnap explines, "I'm chained down to that house and I hate it"

"You wanted to go home yesterday.." dream said quietly.

Sapnap looked up, "if I got home before she did I wouldn't  of gotten beaten up because I'm not sapposed to have friends or go anywhere  but school" sapnap said quietly.

"Now that is fucked. Not the school and home thing. You shouldn't have to separate yourself from pepole, that's toxic as hell" I said as dream just pulls over.

"Why is dream pulling over?!" Sapnap asked quietly.

Dream un buckled and looked at us, "you're mom glared at us when  we picked you up this moring. But man fuck her" Dream said reaching over taking sapnaps hands, "Me and punz will free you from those  chains we promise"

Sapnap blushed to this, "but why would you help me? I'm just a mistake.." he said.

My heart ackes for that.

"You are not a mistake don't talk about yourself like that. You are prefect how you  are" we said, "and well.. you'll find out why we care one day"

We love him yeah.. bur don't wanna rush into it incase he's not completely  as he seems... but truly  I would love to be able to treat him like my boyfriend... and call him that.

Well both of  us.. I look to dream with a look of 'm.. skip?'

Sapnap needs us.. and I don't see him fit to go to school.

"I think you should skip" Dream said.

"N-no i- I'll be in trouble.. more then I already am!" Sapnap said, "just go to school"

We'd sigh, "alright fine.."

I can tell you today's gonna be one of the days me and Dream smoke in the bathroom.. sapnap maybe to.. he needs an escape.

"You two are so kind-hearted." Sapnap said softly, "but let's head to school again.. before mother  tracks my phone"

Dream nodded and finshed our drive, we escorted our love to his locker ofc, he got his things.. and mooped to his frist period.

"This is gonna hurt..our hearts he's adorble  and doesn't desvure it" I said softly as we go to the pot bathroom.

"Yeah I agree..." dream said we just vaped brain storming how to help him..

"He can't go back" I said.

"Hell go back.. he doesn't wanna be hit.." dream muttered.

"M.. see what I'd we show up randomly.. and be his knights in shining  arnour" I sudjusted.

"We could try.. or when he's home alone we could take him and run with him.." dream Sudjested.

I nodded.. as the bell rung..

We rushed to get sapnap seeing jasair  having him on the water fountain making out with him while sapnap cried and tried to push him off.

Jasair saw us and broke it, "I assume you two are why my bueaiful  boy wasent home last night for our date?" He said annoyed.

"He was on a date with us.. now step away from him" I huffed and pushed him down.

"His mom said he's mine, therefor you two need to back off. Now let's go baby" jasair  said.

Sapnap was crying and ran to dreams arms.

"He doesn't want you fuck off" Dream said hugging the boy.

Jasaiar goes to talk and well I started to fight with him

Oh god.