Chapter 01 - Transmigration

"Brother Yiran... Mmmmm... be gentler..."

"Baby, you're so alluring, how could I be gentle?"

"Uuuhhhh..."

It was raining cats and dogs.

However, this had nothing to do with Chi Zhengzheng who was lying on the bed next to them.

In fact, even though she was listening to this "Spring Palace Drama", her heart was not shaken at all and she even wanted to laugh.

Spring Palace Drama (idiom): Erotic scene

After all, she had to listen to a "big show" like this for days on end, so she was no longer interested but was rather emotionless.

It was her fiancé Wen Yiran and her cousin An Qinru who were putting on the show for her.

The drama soon came to an end.

Chi Zhengzheng: Tsk, it was as short as always.

Now, it was time for their virtuous dialogue –

"Brother Yiran... woo woo woo, we can't do this!" An Qinru cried.

Chi Zhengzheng: Sister, that wasn't what you said in bed just now!

Wen Yiran touched her head with a gentle voice: "Qinru, I don't like her, I just like you. It's good that Chi Zhengzheng is like this, no one can separate us anymore."

Inwardly, Chi Zhengzheng rolled her eyes: I should thank you.

An Qinru choked up, her voice guilty: "But... but Brother Yiran is still elder sister Zhengzheng's fiancé, elder sister Zhengzheng became a vegetable, we are like this, I-I feel sorry for her, we can't..."

Be a vegetable or be vegetative (idiom): Be in a coma

Hearing this, Chi Zhengzheng became unhappy.

Of course, she was unhappy, not because these two were making out, after all, this sadness was the original owner's, not hers who transmigrated into this body just a few days ago.

She was upset because she possessed a human vegetable!

Her name was Chi Zheng. A few days ago, on her way home from work, she bought a savory pancake and grilled cold noodles, she ate as she walked, and then, suddenly, she didn't notice a big truck rushing towards her that was out of control!

Then...

Oh, no, she became this vegetative person named Chi Zhengzheng.

Although it was good to be able to come back to life, why was it a vegetative person!

For a moment, she didn't know whether it was better to die or to become a vegetable.

Chi Zheng, no, it was now Chi Zhengzheng, had mixed feelings.

Next to her, Chi Zhengzheng's fiancé turned around again, hugging An Qinru, kissing her with an ambiguous voice: "Why not? I'll let you know now whether we can or can't!"

And then... the sound of them making out went off again.

Chi Zheng: "..." Again?

Was this the saying that if the quality wasn't good enough, the quantity was needed to make up for it?

Big brother, the treatment of kidney deficiency doesn't contain sugar, Liuweidi Huang Pills, do you know?

Liuweidi Huang Pills: Chinese medicine that replenishes the yin of the kidney, it is said that the kidneys provide the juices for sexual desire.