Chapter 05 - Trash

Wasn't it just one percent profit?!

One percent, was it that much?

Wasn't it like when a mall clerk told you; I'll get you a 10% discount. Would you even pay attention?

"Yes, for large-scale projects with tens of billions of profits, the Chi family and Wen family both invested for future plans with their net worth. Over the years, one percent will also become hundreds of millions of dividends, right? It may even be a billion." Chi Zhouchen's young man's voice was a little rebellious, but it was still tender.

He changed his outlook on Chi Zhengzheng a little bit, and the ridicule in his voice lessened.

Chi Zhengzheng didn't care about his change of outlook at all!

She took a deep breath, rolled her eyes, and almost fell.

There was a mouthful of blood in her chest, and she couldn't spit it out.

Hundreds, millions, billions!

Chi Zhengzheng clutched her chest. Her round eyes widened, she looked at Chi Zhouchen, and her voice trembled: "So... Can I persuade them to get that 1% compensation back?"

Chi Zhouchen: "..."

Wen Yu: "..."

Chi Zhouchen roared: "Chi Zhengzheng! You aren't allowed to say that you're my sister! Don't go out and embarrass my Chi family!"

After shouting, he turned and left angrily.

Chi Zhengzheng definitely wanted to make him angry to inherit the property of the Chi family!

Chi Zhouchen left, but his reply gave a silent answer.

Get it back?

Of course not!

Chi Zhengzheng felt heartbroken.

The sadness made Chi Zhengzheng ignore the person in the ward who scared her. She tapped her head; her face was full of remorse.

Until Wen Yu said: "The Wen family is worthless."

Chi Zhengzheng froze; only then did she remember that there was another person!

Was the Wen family worthless?

After these five words were repeated several times in her mind, she suddenly looked at Wen Yu.

Yes, it was true.

She was almost cornered by Chi Zhouchen!

The Chi's and Wen's main projects were going to be turned into a big trap set up by Wen Yu. How could there be 10 billion in profits? In just one year, the two companies will go bankrupt simultaneously! If she took that dividend, she would become indebted in a year!

The pain disappeared immediately.

She looked at Wen Yu and wanted to say something. Wen Yu had already stood up and handed her the apple.

Chi Zhengzheng was taken aback.

Wen Yu looked at her without saying anything.

The big boss was really the big boss.

There was no emotion in his eyes, making her feel scared and guilty.

She subconsciously raised her head and took the apple carefully:" Thank you..."

Wen Yu wiped the knife clean, put it down, and turned around to leave.

"Hey–" Chi Zhengzheng said, but he didn't look back.