Chapter 33 - Overly sweet

Did he want to criticize her?

Why was he so serious all of a sudden?

At this moment, Chi Zhengzheng's heart seemed to slow down a beat.

Wen Yu drove the car to the side of the road, stopped, turned his head, and looked at her seriously: "Don't move out that rashly anymore. If you don't like it, let's move together."

So, don't go on your own again.

A person was missing in that house, and it felt as if everything was missing, it suddenly became empty.

Chi Zhengzheng was taken aback, staring at him blankly.

If she didn't like it, they would move together?

Then... if they moved to a new place, they would still live together?

She suddenly understood what Wen Yu meant by this.

Her heart was "thump, thump" pounding as if a deer was about to jump out.

In fact, from the time Wen Yu chased her to Wen Sisi's apartment, she already had this type of sensation, so when he "ordered" her to follow him back, she was very well-behaved when she was dragged away by him.

The thing she wanted, maybe she could really get.

The corners of Chi Zhengzheng's mouth slowly rose, higher and higher, smiling a little goofily. She obviously had a fairy-like appearance, but wearing the crocodile pajamas and smiling so goofily, she looked really – silly.

She said: "Okay."

The corners of Wen Yu's mouth also rose, he raised his hand and gently patted her crocodile head: "Good."

The first time she ran away from home, time, seven hours.

It was ten o'clock at night, Wen Yu returned to Wangjiang Manor with a suitcase in one hand and holding Chi Zhengzheng in the other.

It was a bit cold outside at night, but fortunately, the pajamas wrapped her tightly, and Chi Zhengzheng didn't feel cold at all. On the contrary, the hand being held by Wen Yu was already hot and sweaty.

To accommodate her feet not being able to take big strides, Wen Yu didn't walk fast.

He pushed open the door of the room and turned the lights on.

Chi Zhengzheng followed Wen Yu into the house. It was already late at night, and there were only the two of them who had just returned.

Wen Yu let go of her hand and said: "You wait here, I'll put away the suitcase."

"Oh, okay..." Chi Zhengzheng answered.

Her eyes looked at the house and then lowered her head, looking at her feet.

Her feet moved somewhat helplessly, and it was just... she was quite embarrassed.

After all, she just left in the afternoon, and she was brought back by Wen Yu just now, so she felt like... it was working.

Uhm... Could Wen Yu also feel the same way ah?

While thinking like this, in front of her, a cup with a piece of ginger and a piece of brown sugar in it appeared.

Chi Zhengzheng raised her head, Wen Yu was looking at her, his eyes were not as indifferent and sharp as usual, it had some tenderness.

"Thank you." She hurriedly reached out to take it and picked it up.

"Hurry up and drink." Wen Yu said, smoothly touching her head with his empty hand.

Chi Zhengzheng: "Okay."