Chapter 61 - Debt

The sound of "boss" and "boss's wife", everyone inside the hospital ward was about to pass out.

Chi Zhengzheng was still confused.

What was going on? Why did you start to reveal your identity today? Wasn't the bankruptcy of the Wen family still a few months away?

Although she was confused, she was very quiet and quietly observed everyone.

Wen Yiran's body shook, he raised his hand and pointed at Wen Yu, his fingers were trembling: "It's you... did you do all this? Who are you to Yu Ding?!"

Zheng Ye smiled: "I called him boss, of course, it means that he's Yu Ding's boss."

"No, impossible!" These words were spoken by Wen Jingsen, gritting his teeth.

How could it be?

How could Wen Yu be Yu Ding's boss? How could he possibly have been so capable?!

"How is it impossible? You are really senile, the boss single-handedly founded Yu Ding under your nose, and you know nothing about it. Tsk tsk, You deserve to end up in this situation." Zheng Ye clapped his hands and shook his head with a smile.

"No, I don't believe it!" Wen Yiran shook his head, backed away abruptly, hitting the bed, and fell to the ground.

The Wen family was going to be done for, and Wen Yu was the boss of Yu Ding. He schemed all this...

How could Wen Yiran, who has always been on the top, accept this?

The same went for Xu Wei. She trembled all over, rushed up, and gritted her teeth: "You are talking nonsense! You are just trash, superfluous, how could you be so capable? How could you possibly scheme against the Wen family?"

Zheng Ye and his secretary stopped her.

Wen Yu smiled, and his hands tightened slightly.

Chi Zhengzheng was still in shock that the Wen family had fallen so early. But she felt Wen Yu's hand tighten, so she came back to her senses and gently patted the back of his hand.

She understood him, since he was a child, Xu Wei had humiliated him like this, even if he no longer cared, hearing it again would still leave him temporarily in a daze, that would make him think of that desperate childhood...

The warmth on the back of his hand brought Wen Yu back to his senses, and he held Chi Zhengzheng's hand tightly, clasping their fingers together.

He glanced at the people in the hospital ward and said lightly: "Don't bother. The new project has been scrapped, and the documents will be sent out tomorrow. Get ready – to have the property seized. The things you care most about – you will be left with nothing."

Wen Yiran breathed in deeply to calm himself down, he looked at Wen Yu and slowly got up: "Wen Yu, so it was you who founded Yu Ding, it was you who set the Wen family up! It was also you who helped the Wen family's new project to go smoothly, throwing everything the Wen family had into it! What godsend, you were pushing the boat with the current and sending us to the road of ruin?" 

(t/n: to take advantage of the situation for one's own benefit)

In the corner, An Qinru's body shook, unbelievably panicked voice: "You live in Wangjiang Manor because Wangjiang Manor was originally yours! The Dreams of Deep Sea that Chi Zhengzheng was given by you? And... yes, there was also the Liu family!"

She was trembling, staring at Chi Zhengzheng: "You knew! You already knew that, so you chose Wen Yu because you knew he was the founder of Yu Ding!"

No wonder Chi Zhengzheng suddenly disdained Wen Yiran and suddenly got together with Wen Yu!