Chapter 79 - Finale (Last Part)

She gritted her teeth and stared at him: "Wen Yu!! You-you-you-"

Her ears were so red that they were dripping blood, and her whole body was burning.

Wen Yu's hands around her waist were also a little hot, there was ambiguity in those bottomless eyes, and his voice was hoarse: "May I?"

Chi Zhengzheng broke away abruptly from his embrace and stammered: "C-can a fart! No way! Absolutely not, don't even think about it!!"

After saying that, she rubbed her feet and escaped to her seat.

Office play?!

She didn't think so!

She hid back in her seat, and once she thought of what Wen Yu had just said, her whole body was still burning, and her head was buried, she didn't dare to look up, nor did she dare to look at him.

Rogue!

Too rogue!!

With her head buried, her ears stood upright, she listened to the sound of footsteps approaching, she froze.

Wen Yu bent over, and hugged her from behind, his voice was deep with laughter: "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"..."

"Chi Zhengzheng, your ears are red."

"..."

"It's so beautiful."

"..."

"I want to... eat it."

"!!!"

What he wanted to say was definitely "want to do things"!

She heard it!!!

Boom-

Her head was dizzy due to the rush of heat, her eyes widened and she was speechless.

Behind her back, because he was teasing her, Wen Yu laughed muffled, obviously in a very good mood.

Chi Zhengzheng was embarrassed and annoyed.

After a while, she took a deep breath, and then turned around, rushed over, and hugged him: "Wen Yu, you, eat, it!"

Gritting her teeth, she raised her head and put their lips together.

There was a warm fragrance in his arms, Wen Yu was taken aback for a moment, and then lowered his head, bit up, "wanted to eat her" to the fullest, tossing between their lips, being affectionate repeatedly.

His hand touched her skin, and her hand touched his most vulnerable part.

In the air, the temperature rose.

Because of Chi Zhengzheng's physical problems, Wen Yu had been a vegetarian for a long time. At this moment, there was softness and warmth, it was rare that was still so cooperative. It was originally just a joke, but at this moment she was getting into it.

They forgot the time and forgot the place.

– Of course, he closed the door, so no one could disturb him.

At this time, Chi Zhengzheng opened her eyes, her eyes flashed cunningly, while Wen Yu threw himself into it, she pushed him away.

And then fully clothed, she turned around and ran –

"Haha! I'm going to go play with Secretary Xu, Yuyu, you calm down by yourself!!!"

The door opened and closed, and Chi Zhengzheng disappeared.

Wen Yu: "..."

His face was filled with shock.

Then, his eyes showed helplessness, took a deep breath, and exhaled for a long time.