Chapter 35 - Enviable beauty

"Miss Chi, we were ordered by the boss to customize your style for your evening party." Secretary Xu still had the same sharp workplace elite look, her voice was stern.

Chi Zhengzheng had already dealt with her more than once, so she was used to it.

"Ah? Why didn't he tell me?" She was a little surprised.

As if she thought of something, she hurriedly went to look for her phone.

Sure enough, there was a message from an hour ago...

[Wen Yu: I've arranged a styling team for you, have fun.]

Chi Zhengzheng raised her hand and covered her face, her face was already blushing.

She looked up, waved at Secretary Xu and the others: "Then you guys come up."

"Sure." Secretary Xu was very respectful, her attitude was basically no different from Wen Yu's.

Soon, the styling team came up.

Secretary Xu said: "Miss Chi, these are the dress and shoes the boss personally selected for you. They have been modified according to your size."

While speaking, she glanced at a person behind her. The person hurriedly unfolded the clothes she was holding in her hand for Chi Zhengzheng to have a look.

It was a long azure blue dress covered with a layer of silk of the same color. It made the dress look as if it was shrouded in fairy mist, as ethereal as a fairy, extremely beautiful.

"It's so beautiful!" Chi Zhengzheng's face was full of astonishment.

There were also many dresses in Chi Zhengzheng's wardrobe, which were luxurious and beautiful, however, there were no clothes that made her so stunning. She stretched out her hand and touched it carefully, and the satin-like fabric under the silk touched her palm, which made her happy.

Wen Yu may not understand much about clothing, but he knew her preferences very well and he knew what kind of clothes she would like, and also knew what kind of clothes suited her best.

"Then please change into it, Miss Chi." A light smile appeared at the corner of Secretary Xu's mouth.

Chi Zhengzheng nodded and was then accompanied by the assistant holding the dress into the bathroom and changed into the dress.

When she came out, the assistant put on her a pair of sparkling high heels.

"Secretary Xu, how is it? Does it look good?" Chi Zhengzheng asked softly.

"It looks good." Secretary Xu answered immediately.

Her face, which was usually expressionless, showed surprise slightly, her eyes were constantly on Chi Zhengzheng's body, unable to look away.

It was really very, very beautiful. Not everyone could wear such a color. Chi Zhengzheng had very fair skin and no blemishes. Wearing this dress, she looked like a fairy who accidentally fell into the world, as if she could fly away gently at any moment.

Chi Zhengzheng walked towards the mirror.

While walking, the dress swayed slightly, and the silk was slightly misty under the light, which was intoxicatingly beautiful.

She looked at the mirror and was taken aback.

The person in the mirror looked familiar, yet it was a little strange, it was her and also not her.

But there was no doubt that she looked stunning.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at herself for a while, then finally let out a sigh of relief, the absent-mindedness in her eyes faded, and she returned back to normal. She looked at Secretary Xu and smiled softly: "Secretary Xu, what's next?"