Chapter 36 - Jewelry

The box slowly opened, a rag doll appeared in front of Wen Sisi.

No matter how you looked at its appearance, hairstyle, or clothing, this doll looked very much like Wen Sisi, the workmanship wasn't very refined, but you could see a lot of thought was put into it, the rag doll wasn't too big, with a smile on its face, it looked very cute.

Wen Sisi was taken aback.

"Pfft–" Some people couldn't help but laugh.

The corners of An Qinru's mouth also rose slightly.

It was just a rag doll.

"Haha, Chi Zhengzheng, you have indeed run away from home, and your family cut you off from their financial resources, right?"

"Your gift is so cheap, did you buy it from an accessory store?"

"Hahaha, but it's pretty cute, it looks a bit like Sisi, it wasn't easy to find, right?"

"Nowadays you can buy anything online, it's easy to find online."

"Chi Zhengzheng, if you're hard-pressed for money, you can call us."

...

Everyone's voices sounded like they were joking, but in fact, they were all mocking Chi Zhengzheng for being too poor.

-This group of people, most of them had been at odds with Chi Zhengzheng.

An Qinru's voice was very gentle: "Sister Zingzheng, it's okay, it's not the gift that counts, but the thought behind it, we all understand what kind of situation you're in."

Standing together with a group of boys, Chi Zhouchen, who was blocked because he wasn't fully developed yet, pursed his lips tightly.

He walked forward with a sullen face, and glanced coldly at An Qinru and the people around her who were laughing at Chi Zhengzheng, before turning his head to Chi Zhengzheng: "Sis, come back home, Mom and Dad are looking forward to your return, they waiting for you to come back home, you are the eldest daughter from the Chi family, you could have anything you want."

-He was giving his support to Chi Zhengzheng.

He even called her "sister" in public.

Chi Zhengzheng was slightly surprised, then shook his head, and said softly: "I told you before, I won't go back, I'm really doing well now."

Chi Zhouchen wanted to say something else. Next to him, Wen Sisi, who had been silent, looked at the roughly threaded doll and looked at her: "Chi Zhengzheng, did you make this yourself?"

"Of course, like it or not?" Chi Zhengzheng revealed a smile.

She spent a day yesterday at a craft store making this!

When Wen Yu came to pick her up, she was still a little unhappy!

She only smiled and asked Wen Sisi if she liked it. She didn't care that others were laughing at her cheap gift, nor did she care that others were laughing at her for being "poor".

She didn't know why, but a strange feeling surged in Wen Sisi's heart again.

Just like that time, when she helped her, sweating on her forehead, and when she insisted on sending her to the hospital...

"I like it, I like it very box." Wen Sisi clutched the box with the rag doll, the corners of her mouth raised slightly.

The corners of her mouth only moved slightly, she smiled far less brightly than when Wen Yiran and An Qinru gave her the watch, but only she knew – the indescribable fluctuations in her heart at that moment.