Chapter 21 - Moving away "Don't treat everyone else as a fool."

He previously thought that she was better off at home, so he teased her, but not anymore.

Because he found out – she wasn't happy at home.

Yesterday, when he dropped her off, she left the house. Today, when he dropped her off at noon, she still couldn't stay and left.

Right now, she couldn't stay. It was the third time it had happened. Each time, it wasn't Chi Zhengzheng's fault.

It was that she wasn't suited to stay in this house anymore.

Chi Zhengzheng stared at him, her nostrils slightly sour, and for a moment, her eyes were even a little wet.

She hadn't cried when she had come to this unfamiliar world. When her nominal fiancé and cousin betrayed her, she didn't cry. Nor did she cry when others shunned her and accused her.

She didn't even cry when the Chi family misunderstood her.

That was her character. The more unhappy she was, the stronger she was. Her grandmother had told her the more people didn't care, the more she shouldn't shed tears because... no one would care.

The warmth of Wen Yu's hand came from the palm of his large hand, and Chi Zhengzheng's eyes became inexplicably wet.

She blinked, and the actual tears didn't fall down.

Ding Yijun was somewhat dazed and opened her mouth: "W-What do you mean?"

Wen Yu stood next to Chi Zhengzheng, holding her hand in one hand, clutching his suit jacket in the other, his gaze like a torch: "She is my fiancée. I'm taking her away, can't I?"

The voice was calm and righteous.

Chi Yan was furious and picked up a teacup and smashed it in Wen Yu's direction.

Wen Yu pulled Chi Zhengzheng back a step and his body forward, blocking her in front of her.

"Crash-" The cup smashed on the ground, porcelain pieces scattered across the floor.

This was the second cup sacrificed tonight.

"Shameless!" Chi Yan clutched his chest, furious: "Wen Yu! This is the Chi family, not a place for you to go wild!"

Wen Yu didn't say anything, just looked straight at him and sneered, his fingertips nudging the top of the suit jacket he was clutching, his eyes dark.

– If his secretary and assistant and the people inside the company had seen this, they would have been scared to death.

Those who knew him well would know that this was his angry reaction.

Chi Yan didn't understand it, so he didn't know that he had already crossed the borderline of Wen Yu's anger.

It was just that when he met those eyes of Wen Yu's, he inexplicably had a chill in his heart.

His anger stalled slightly, and the hand clutching his chest paused slightly.

When he felt the slender hand he was holding move, Wen Yu withdrew his eyes, the hostility in his eyes faded, and he looked at Chi Zhengzheng: "Let's go now, bring your ID card. We'll leave without packing our things and buy new ones, okay?"

After all, they were Chi Zhengzheng's parents, so Wen Yu suppressed the anger that had just risen in his heart.

Chi Zhengzheng hesitated for a moment and then nodded: "Okay."

She really couldn't stay in this Chi family anymore. Wen Yu offered to take her away, so let's just leave the Chi family first.

"Zhengzheng, where are you going? This is your home!" Ding Yijun understood. She could see that Chi Zhengzheng was serious, so she hurried forward, "You know your father has this temper. He actually loves you very much. Calm down first. Let's talk properly."