Chapter 15 - Secret. Damn, the big boss had a vast range of businesses!

– She was taking a step back!

– First, she went along with him breaking off the engagement, then started rumors slandering him so that other women would give up hitting on him. Then, she approached Wen Sisi to plot something else.

Oh, Chi Zhengzheng, after the car accident, became smarter. She stopped bugging him and changed her strategy.

Wen Sisi sniffed and paused slightly.

Pestering her? Bad ideas?

She gritted her teeth. "Definitely!" She was definitely trying to piss her off!

Last night she had wrapped herself with the whole blanket to let her catch a cold.

That damn girl was really too vicious!

Wen Yiran had a "sure enough" expression and sneered...

"Sure enough, can the leopard change his spots? Wen Sisi, no matter what bad ideas she has, you are not allowed to lure her to me. I don't want to see her again."

I won't like you, Chi Zhengzheng, even if you have more tricks up your sleeve!

Eating to the fullest.

Chi Zhengzheng put down her chopsticks and looked up: "Are there any more dishes?"

"Full?" Wen Yu also put down his knife and fork.

The woman opposite nodded with a satisfied face and wiped her mouth, "I've eaten too much. How many dishes did you order? How come it seems that we can't finish it all?"

While she was eating, new dishes kept coming up.

Just now, she wanted to say no more, but every time a new dish came up, it looked so good that she thought...

Don't waste your money. You've already ordered it, so just eat it.

So, she ate up.

No matter how delicious it was, I couldn't eat it anymore.

Wen Yu smiled and wiped his hands as he replied, "No more."

After glancing at the waiter next to him, he quickly gestured again. The waiter carrying the dish not far away nodded and immediately returned with the dish.

Chi Zhengzheng sighed with relief and thought: "Thank God, I didn't waste anything."

It's just that after eating so much, she was afraid that it wouldn't be cheap, right?

She also didn't know if the money from her card transferred by Wen Sisi was enough to pay for the meal...

Otherwise, she won't pay for this meal, let the boss treat her, wait for her to save money, and then invite the boss back?

If not, when it was time to settle the bill and the money on the card was not enough, it would be truly embarrassing.

However, Wen Yu did not make a money-paying gesture on the opposite side.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..."???

Big Boss couldn't be so stingy, right?!

While thinking, she took out her card and said, slightly lacking confidence: "Swipe the card."

The waiter was respectful and very polite: "Madam, there's no need to settle the bill."

"Huh?" Chi Zhengzheng was stunned.

There were still bully meals to be had?

Even if this shop was empty and business was terrible, it wasn't so bad as giving customers free food, right?