Chapter 06 - Hospital Discharge

Did the Wen family have lots of assets and real estate?

Of course, they did.

However, Wen Yu had even more!

Wen Yiran wanted to inherit the Wen family and keep Wen Yu from getting anything. Everyone else felt that if Wen Yu couldn't get anything from the Wen family, he would be useless and have nothing.

In fact, he didn't even want anything from the Wen family!

The man himself had built a business empire, which was more powerful than the Wen family and could also bankrupt the Wen family with a wave of his hand.

How could Wen Yiran even compare?

Compared with Wen Yu, Chi Zhengzheng felt that Wen Yiran was a waste of space. After all, he was a rich second generation. Without this identity, he would be useless.

"You..." An Qinru's eyes widened in disbelief.

She didn't expect Zhengzheng to think that way!

Why?

It was evident that Zhengzheng was the one abandoned. It was her, An Qinru, who won over the heir of the Wen family, Wen Yiran, but why did she see nothing but disgust in her eyes?

She was supposed to be the winner today, but why does she feel no joy at all?

Ding Yijun was also taken aback, her expression bewildered: "How can you think like that, Zhengzheng?"

"What's wrong with me saying that? I just despise Wen Yiran and An Qinru."

"Zhengzheng!"

Chi Zhengzheng sneered: "Are you trying to say that An Qinru is pitiful? So everything she has ever done can be forgiven? An Qinru, does your so-called refusal mean that you can sleep with Wen Yiran beside my hospital bed daily? You can make excuses once, but what about countless times?"

She paused, her eyes taunting: "You and Wen Yiran, oh."

She wasn't being cursed. However, An Qinru felt even more hatred and humiliation than when Zhengzheng had cursed her in the past.

"Zhengzheng, I know you're behaving like this because you're heartbroken, but please don't slander Brother Yiran too much!" An Qinru looked at her, her hand clenched into a fist.

Slander?

The corners of Chi Zhengzheng's mouth tugged, and she was baffled: "What do you see in Wen Yiran? Did you enjoy him sleeping with you while you were next to his fiancée? Or is it his short-lasting and unskilled nightlife you fancy?"

"You, you!" An Qinru was furious.

"Zhengzheng! You're a girl, don't be so outspoken!" Ding Yijun was also furious.

"Since Sister Zhengzheng doesn't want to see me, I'll leave!" An Qinru finished her sentence and ran out of the room in tears.

When she pulled open the door, Wen Yu stood in front of it.

Their eyes met, and he gave her a calm look.

It was just a glance as if he was looking at trash, and then he moved away.

An Qinru: "..."

She stomped her foot and ran away crying.

"Qinru!" Ding Yijun looked at Chi Zhengzheng, An Qinru, who had run away, and Wen Yu, standing at the door, and finally said: "Get some rest. I'll come back to see you later."

After saying this, Ding Yijun left with her bag in her hand, not even looking at Wen Yu, who was standing at the door.

Chi Zhengzheng didn't say anything and lowered her head slightly.