Chapter 2: You Still Got Me

~~2 years Later~~

~~Stiles~~

I stand staring at my mom as I feel the tears sting my eyes when I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I reach back with my right hand to the top of the hand on my shoulder as I turn to see my dad. As I look at him, he smiles telling me, "You still got me." 

I smile and still with his hand atop my shoulder we stand side by side looking at mom and soon we leave the cemetery. After we get home, I run to my room and cry as I didn't want anyone including my dad to see me cry. 

After an hour I hear a loud crash and I get up to see if my dad fell or something. Once down the stairs I look to see dad bending down his face in the cupboard and a walk slowly feeling nervous as I say "Da . . . Dad, are you okay?" 

He turns quickly now facing me he looks at me with a scary angry look as he walks up to me and I'm just frozen as he glares at me. He then starts talking at me with an angry tone and even yells at me. 

His face scrunches and he gets ready to throw the bottle at me. I get into a ball as he says, "YOU KILLED HER, YOU HEAR ME!!! YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER AND NOW YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!!" 

I flinch still staying in my ball as the bottle of glass explodes into millions of millions of pieces and then he yells "CLEAN THIS UP, YOU MONSTER!!!" I peek through and move to the broom to clean the mess not wanting to repeat that.

~~2 years later~~

~~Sheriff~~

Even though I knew this day was going to happen it doesn't make this any easier and I see Stiles looking at the same spot for the longest time. I go up putting my hand on his small shoulder and he reaches his hand to rest on top of mine. 

He turns to face me, and I smile a small smile telling him "You still got me." He smiles back and still resting his hand on mine we look at Claudia while I move to be side by side with Stiles, we soon leave the cemetery still side by side. 

The second the door opens Stiles runs through the door and goes straight to his room. I can hear him crying and I look down shutting the door. 

I walk into the kitchen looking at a picture of Claudia before she was sick, and I smile a small smile before it falls. I yell out throwing the picture to the other side of the room and I bend down chugging a bottle till there's nothing. 

I bend down again and chug so many bottles I felt my feelings start to dull. I bend down to get another bottle when "Da . . . Dad, are you okay?" 

I turn around really quick as the words Claudia screamed echo through my mind "YOU GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM, CAME FROM, CAME FROM, YOU MURDERING MONSTER, MURDERING, MURDERING, MURDERING MONSTER, MONSTER. MURDERING MONSTER!!!" 

I frown and glare at him making me remember. I stomp to him and stare him in the eyes as I see the evil looking back. 

I scrunch my face and stand up to yell at the monster taking the form of my son as I start to yell at the creature it curls into a ball trying to protect itself. I ignore it and yell "YOU KILLED HER, YOU HEAR ME!!! YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER AND NOW YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!!" 

After I yell at the creature, I make sure I get my point across by throwing my bottle near the creature and after I see it flinch seeing that it remains in the ball I yell with disgust as well as anger "CLEAN THIS UP, YOU MONSTER!!!" It slowly moves peeking up at me and then move to get the broom. I watch before I go up the stairs to sleep.