Chapter 7: Telling Scott

~~Void~~

I decide I should stay until the end of school and we're safely driving home incase Jackson tries anything after school or even between classes. I go back into the building to go to the next class and the second I enter the room I see everyone staring at me. 

I ignore it and just sit in my assigned seat. The guy I know as Scott also known as Stiles' best friend like brother says "Stiles. Hey Stiles." 

I turn to look at him and he says, "First thing, that was awesome totally epic and second, Jackson is so going to kill you." 

I roll my eyes as I turn to face the front and I say under my breath "Whatever." Not long after does the bell ring to signal the start of class and in come the teacher that gave Jackson and I a detention. 

She introduces herself "I'm Elizibeth Barron and I'll be your math teacher this semester. I'm also taking over for detention and now let's get class started." 

I roll my eyes as I wait for Stiles' name already knowing the reaction regardless over it being written and then I start thinking she might say the first name. I start to feel defensive of Stiles' real first name being spoken aloud in class, and I feel my energy coming through. 

I start to burn the closer she gets, and I feel the burning get to my eyes. One more name before she gets to Stiles', and she says "Stilinski." 

I feel the heat immediately calm and dissipate as I say "Here." She nods and continues roll call. 

I pay attention as best I can know I have to stay for a few more hours before finally letting Stiles out and I don't want to stay here longer than I have to, but I feel Stiles could still be in danger so once he's safe I can rest.

~~After School and Detention~~

~~In the jeep~~

~~Stiles~~

I flutter my eyes seeing I'm in the jeep I see the key already in the ignition and I look around starting the jeep. I look around seeing only one other car and my eyes widen as I realize it's Jackson's Porche. 

I start to back out and put the jeep in drive. I press my foot to the gas getting out of there and I go straight home. I open the door to the house and slam it closed, I lock the door and run around throughout the whole house I lock all the windows and any entrance to the house. 

I go to my room and lock myself in my room. I finally breath out and I slump onto my bed suddenly exhausted. I close my eyes and I feeling myself drifting when I hear a knock. 

My eyes snap open and I get up grabbing my bat as I unlock my bedroom door to make my way downstairs. I then get to the front door I open it as Scott screams at me saying "IT'S ME, IT'S ME, DON'T HURT ME!!!" 

I breath out putting the bat down to my side warning him "DON'T Do that! I could have pummeled you." 

He responds, "Yeah sorry. Whys everything locked?" I let him in and relock the door admitting "In case Jackson tries to attack me at home." 

He nods telling "Yeah good idea." I nod as I ask "Yeah. What brings you?" He answers "Oh, right. Well, you did ask me to come, remember?" 

I look down when I realize he doesn't know that I wasn't me but Void and then I realize void mast be trying to help. I smile and say, "Yeah right, come on, I need to tell you something." We go up the stairs and into my room. Once in the room I go to my bed while Scott sits on my desk chair. He rolls it closer, and I take a deep breath before I say "alright I'm just going to say it all then you can ask questions. Alright?" He nods and I begin "After mom died, I took it really hard and so did my dad. He took it the hardest and to help numb the pain he'd drink till he could barely stand.

I was 6 years old when my mom died and if I'm going to be honest, I never thought that I actually lost both parents that day, I even lost myself too. But I'm getting ahead of myself I'll start at the beginning. . . The very beginning. . . . . ."

                                                                         ~~The 

                                                                                            End~~