Author's Note

Disclaimer: Has mention and scenes of abuse, drowning and swearing. So please continue scrolling for the description. 

I moved it because it also has mentions of the things above, so if you're okay with the stated above and if you're not that's okay too.

 Also, I'm not going to label it as mature because I think it's okay without it and I can always change if I feel it needs too.

One more thing is that the first 3 chapters switch a lot between characters and after that it's all in Stiles or Voids. But for the most part it doesn't switch that much chapter 4 and after. Just thought I'd let you know and now I'll let you continue reading. Enjoy and happy reading!

Story Description: Stiles was drowned by his mom during an episode and his dad turned to drinking to cope with her death. His father abused him physically and verbally.

One night 2 years after the death of his wife he was drinking and slammed an already broken bottle down on Stiles knocking him out. When Stiles woke, he wasn't him anymore, he was Void and he attack the Sheriff then leaves out the door.

When Stiles wakes, he's in the woods not knowing how he got there, and the Sheriff calls a search party vowing to never do this again for his sons' sake. Stiles is found and years later Stiles and the Sheriff go to an appointment to be told . . .

Want to find out what happens and know the story of The Void Protector. Read and Enjoy the Story, happy reading