Chapter 3: Missing

~~2 more years later~~

~~Stiles~~

It's been 2 years since mom and dad is really starting to scare me. Anytime I get home or make a noise he yells at me and throws bottles near me. 

It got so close to me I thought it'd hit me and one time that happened. I just got dropped off at home by Scott's mom and I start breathing harder as I feel myself getting nervous. 

It even gets hard to breath as I reach up to open the door and I open it slowly walking into the house. I hear him starting to yell but I can't understand any of it as it's all together and he swings the bottle at me. 

I'm not fast enough as it hits me, I yell out in pain, and he comes up saying stuff when he swings it down onto me. I close my eyes and I black out.

~~Void~~

I snap open my eyes and I jump up turning I punch the guy in the jaw. The man doubles back and I smirk feeling the pain radiate from him. I glare at him and teleport behind him and I wrap my arm around his neck to choke him when a small voice starts to scream. 

I just then realize my purpose and I release my hold. The man falls to the ground grabbing his throat and he says under his breath as I go out the door "Freak." 

I look over my shoulder and I open the door running out. I look for somewhere to be and start running into the woods. I stop running feeling tired and I lay down going to sleep.

~~Stiles~~

 I wake up looking around I see I'm in the woods and I wince in pain wondering how I got here as I try to get up, but it hurts too much so I just lay back down. 

I turn to my back wincing as I look up at the stars, I smile thinking about how mom and I used to do this a lot before she got sick. I start to get sleepy, and I slowly close my eyes going to sleep.

~~Next Morning~~

~~Sheriff~~

I wake up yawning and I go into the kitchen seeing glass everywhere. My eyes widen as I realize it wasn't a dream and I turn onto my heel going back up the stair to Stiles' room. 

I burst open the door seeing no sign of Stiles even sleeping in his bed and I grab my walkie talkie getting my gear on. I grab my keys and go out of the door I just realize is already open. 

After getting to the station, I tell everyone that Stiles is missing and to call in anyone for a search party. Everyone gets ready and I call anyone I can think of to help find Stiles. 

I shake my head as I start to feel horrible and I say to myself in my head "No more, no more drinking. . . For Stiles' sake." 

Just then the door opens, and they say "Someone found him. He's in the woods." I get up and follow the officer to where they found Stiles.

~~Stiles~~

I flutter my eyes open, and I hear quiet far away voice calling out for me. I slowly sit up wincing in pain as I look around feeling cold as I wrap my arms around myself, and I slowly try to stand again. 

I wince and grunt out in pain as I put my hand on a tree to help myself stand up. I hear that the voices are getting closer, and I think I even hear Scott. 

I try to yell back but my throat is dry making it hurt and I stop for a bit before I try again. I wait for a while before the voices get even closer so I give it all I can and yell "OVER HERE!!!!" 

I cough for a bit before I hear "Over here!" I see Scott and I smile as he comes over hugging me. I wince but hug back and soon a whole crowd of people come over. 

Melissa comes up smiling and asks, "Are you alright?" I nod and Scott asks, "You sure you're not hurt?" 

Scott doesn't let me answer and hugs me without warning making me wince again. Melissa looks at me with worry as I just smile looking at Scott sideways as I punch him lightly in the arm and he just glares saying "What?" 

After a while I'm now sitting in the back of an ambulance and getting my wounds taken care of. I then hear my dad calling out with a worried tone "Stiles? Stiles? Where are you?" 

I ask the person caring for me "Can I go to my dad, or can you go get him?" They smile handing me a lollipop saying, "You can go." 

I smile jumping down and I call out as they gave me a water "Dad! Dad I'm here!" I catch sight of my dad and he sees me. We run to each other, and he gets to the ground. 

I jump into his arms hugging me and he whispers into my ear "I'm sorry. I'm not going to do that anymore.

I love you Stiles and it would break me if I lost you no matter what don't listen to me when I'm angry. I love you and I'm sorry I hurt you." 

I feel my eyes tearing up and I hug him tighter telling him "Thank you dad and I love you. I know you didn't mean it and I'm glad you're not going to do that anymore. 

I accept your apology and I love you too dad." We just hug one another and after a while we finally go home.