KISS KISS BANG BANG

Chapter 5: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

The majority has selected option 2.

PATH CHOSEN

Actions Speak Louder Than Words: (Y/N) chose dare during the truth or dare game.

20.21 | August 22nd - (Y/N)

Hackett's Quarry Camp Firepit

"Dare. Hit me."

Jacob grinned mischievously almost immediately at your answer.

"Ooo, okay! You asked for it!"

"Should I be nervous?"

Knowing Jacob, you were probably about to get either a kissing related dare or something absurd and most likely dangerous. Either way, you were starting to feel a little anxious about this.

"Probably."

Kaitlyn said. 

Well, no turning back now.

The glow from the fire illuminated Jacob's face as he thought for a split second and then turn to you.

"Okay (Y/N), I dare you...to kiss the person you're most attracted to out of all of us."

And you were right, of course. A kissing dare. All eyes turned to you as you took a moment and nodded.

"Alright then."

You gazed at each of your fellow counsellors. 

Kaitlyn was leaned towards the fire, observing and intently awaiting your answer. Dylan was looking in your general direction but avoiding direct eye contact, bouncing his leg. Jacob seemed as if he couldn't wait to see what you did. Ryan was watching you intently from your right. Nick's cheeks were tinted red and he had taken quite the interest in the dirt ground. Emma was smirking, her eyebrows raised a little in anticipation. Abi was nervously wringing her hands in her lap, looking up at you and then down then back up again. 

Okay...Alright...Here we go...

Option 1: Kiss Kaitlyn

Option 2: Kiss Dylan

Option 3: Kiss Jacob

Option 4: Kiss Ryan

Option 5: Kiss Nick

Option 6: Kiss Emma

Option 7: Kiss Abi

Option 8: Turn down the dare entirely

End of chapter stats:

(Y/N) (L/N)

Physical health: 10/10

Mental health: 9/10

Relationships:

Laura Kearney thinks of you as a close friend.
Max Brinly thinks of you as a close friend.
Emma Mountebank is awaiting your answer.
Jacob Custos is awaiting you answer.
Abigail Blyg is awaiting your answer.
Nick Furcillo is awaiting your answer.
Kaitlyn Ka is awaiting your answer.
Dylan Lenivy is awaiting your answer.
Ryan Erzahler is awaiting your answer.

Clues:

Freakshow Fire Clues: -

Hackett History Clues: -

Camp History Clues:

-Trail Camera

-Camp Plaque

Tarot Cards:

Queen of Swords

(Y/N) examines a pocket knife on a table and decides to take it with them.

Knight of Pentacles

(Y/N) holds their breath as they hide pushed up against a wall in the lodge, a man searching for them in the background.

King of Cups

Nick calls out to (Y/N) in the woods and finds them in a clearing.

The Tower

(Y/N) falls down from a tree and lays limply as some sort of monster mauls them.

Evidence:

-Ranger's Box

Paths:

Friend's Journey: (Y/N) turned down Max and Laura's offer to head down to the camp early. - (Y/N) did not know what happened to the two when they didn't turn up to camp.

Tip of The Iceberg: (Y/N) headed inside the lodge to talk to Nick and Dylan. - (Y/N) brought their guitar out themselves - (Y/N) remembered their guitar and asked Kaitlyn to bring the guitar to the fire pit for later.

Preparations: (Y/N) went with Nick and Abi to get firewood. - (Y/N) oversaw Nick and Jacob's shootout alongside Kaitlyn.

Something For Later: (Y/N) took the knife.

Actions Speak Louder Than Words: (Y/N) chose dare during the truth or dare game.