ENDING SLIDES

Ending Slides

ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘:

» [𝔻𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣] «

0:45 ─〇───── 2:31

     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

𝗠𝗮𝘅 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗹𝘆: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Having survived the night, Max was cured of the werewolf curse when Ryan shot Chris Hackett with a silver shell.

𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁: 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱

Bobby was mauled to death by his werewolf brother.

𝗝𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁: 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱

Jed was massacred by his werewolf son Chris.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁: 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱

Chris was killed when his favorite counselor Ryan shot him with silver.

𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁: 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱

Laura shot Constance's face off in a struggle for the gun.

𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁: 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱

Chris Hackett's daughter Kaylee was shot and killed by Laura, who mistook her for werewolf Chris.

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝘀: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Having successfully avoided infection, Jacob was freed from the Hackett's basement and survived the night by hiding from werewolf (Y/N).

(𝗬/𝗡) (𝗟/𝗡): 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

(Y/N) survived the night, reuniting with Nick afterwards, and their werewolf curse was lifted when Laura shot Silas with a silver bullet.

𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Nick survived the night, reuniting with (Y/N) afterwards, and his werewolf curse was lifted when Laura shot Silas with a silver bullet.

𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗕𝗹𝘆𝗴: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Abigail made it to the safety of Chris Hackett's surveillance room.

𝗘𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗠𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Emma survived the night in the safety of Chris Hackett's surveillance room.

𝗞𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗞𝗮: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Kaitlyn survived by luring Caleb into the freezer and using the lost rabbit toy left by Abi.

𝗗𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘃𝘆: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Despite being bitten and infected in the scrapyard, Dylan's werewolf curse was lifted when Laura shot Silas and he lived to see the sunrise thanks to Kaitlyn trapping Caleb in the freezer.

𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗯 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁: 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱

When Silas was killed, Caleb lost his werewolf immunity and froze to death in the freezer.

𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁𝘁: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Travis survived the encounter with Silas and finally saw an end to the curse that had haunted his family for six years.

𝗥𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗘𝗿𝘇𝗮𝗵𝗹𝗲𝗿: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Ryan was cured of the werewolf infection when he shot Chris and managed to survive the showdown with the white wolf.

𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗞𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘆: 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲

Laura killed Silas with a silver shell, curing every infected person who survived the night

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘇: 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱

Laura killed Silas the dog boy in his nest. The curse of Hackett's Quarry is broken.