Chapter 7

The episode starts with aarohi dropped Neil at Birla House.
Aarohi: bye chamgadar
Neil: bye chipkali
Aarohi went on her way. She entered goenka house and she was shocked.
She see rudra in her house. Rudra went towards Aarohi and said" akhir tum mujhe mil hi gayi" he hold her hands tightly and suddenly a hard slap come on his face. It was Abhimanyu. Akshara and Neil was also with him.
Abhimanyu: tumhari himat kesi hui aarohi ko haath lagane ki !!!!!
Rudra: pyar karta main usse
Abhimanyu: koi pyaar vyaar nahi karte tum usse
Rudra: iska koi saboot hai tumhare pass?
Neil: han hai!
Rudra was now unable to say anything.
Akshara: kya hua ab chup kyun ho dar gaye na?
Rudra: nahi........nahi.....wo.....
Abhimanyu : are yar abhi saboot dikhate hain..
Abhimanyu inserted the cd and plays it. It was rudra planning that how to harass Aarohi. Aarohi was too hurted after seeing this.
Neil: dekh liya ap logon ne.
Kairav: rudra mujhe laga tum aaru se maafi mangne aye ho lekin tum to abhi bhi utne ho ghatiya insaan ho.
Abhimayu: ghatiya insaan kabhi nahi badalte.
Everyone hears the police siren. Police entered the house and arrested rudra. As soon rudra goes, everyone looks at aarohi whom eye's were filled tears.
Akshu: aaruuu...😢
Aarohi run towards her room. Akshu was about to run before aarohi but mimi stopped her.
Mimi: akshu tum kahin nahi jao gi
Akshu: par aaru....
Mimi: kaha na nahi jao gi use kuch dair akela chorna hi behtar hai.
Abhimanyu: mimi sahi keh rahi hai aarohi ko akela chor dena chahiye
Sawarna: akshu abhimanyu Neil kuch kha k jana
Neil: nhi nhi aunty bas hum log us rudra ki sachai batane k liye aye the.. humien ghar chalna chahiye...
Akshu: han badi mumma kuch khane ka dil nahi hai please.
Sawarna: acha chalo theek hai
Abhimanyu: ab hum chalte hain
Mimi: apna khayal rakhna bachon
They left goenka villa.
.
.
AAROHI'S ROOM
aarohi was too disheartened. She remembers the moments she have spent with rudra.
( I forgot to write what happened between rudra and aarohi and how they met so I am writing it now.)
.
.
4 years ago, Aarohi lived in goa to complete her Higher studies. One day she was in class and was studying physiology. Suddenly principal comes with a student and tells that he is a new student. It was rudra. Aarohi didn't give him much attention that time but the next day after this, rudra was talking during the class and madam gives her punishment to sit in front. He sat on the  front beside Aarohi. Aarohi was feeling awkward with him. Rudra's pen fall down on the ground.
Rudra: ohh
Aarohi: ruke main utha deti hon
Rudra: thanks
The class got over and and it was the time for reccess. Aarohi was in canteen with her friends. Suddenly aarohi felt wet on her pants.
Aarohi: yar main 2 minutes main ayi
She went to bathroom and sees that she has got her peroids. While she was in the toilet. She sees rudra walking and she had don't have any other option except calling him.
Aarohi: rudra....
Rudra moves back.
Rudra: han bolo.
Aarohi: please tum kisi larki ko bula do
Rudra understood that what happened to her. He said okay and went to teacher and explained her everything.
Teacher: tum ek bohat ache insaan ho. Larkion ka dard samjh sakte ho.
Saying this teacher went to aarohi taking a pad and a panty. She knocked the door and aarohi opened the door and says thank you to her.
Teacher: thank you mujhe nahi rudra ko bolo.
Aarohi was silent  but she smiled at her.
.
.
Aarohi's Hotel room
She was thinking that how rudra helped her and their love story started from here. They went udaipur to talk about their marriage with their family.
Their family agreed for their marriage.
.

Engagement day
Everyone was waiting for rudra and his family but they didn't came. Aarohi called rudra more than 100 times. Finally he picked up the call and said " kyun itni calls karrahi ho? Ab ainda se mujhe call mat karna "
Aarohi: par rudra meri bat to..........
He disconnected the call.
.
.
PRESENT DAY ( BIRLA HOUSE)
Neil was in his room and was just thinking about aarohi and her past . He was feeling so bad for her that her past totally ruined her present.
Neil(in his mind): pata nahi aarohi kesi hogi? Call karon ya message? Nahi abhi nahi use kuch dair akela hi chor dena chahiye lekin us ko kise k support ki bhi to zaroori hai.
.
.
Next day hospital
Aarohi went inside and met abhimayu.
Abhimanyu: hi aarohi
Aarohi: hi
Abhimanyu: tum theek ho na
Aarohi: hmmm mujhe kya hona hai?
Abhimanyu: Jo kal hua....
Aarohi: Abhimanyu please mujhe yeh sab yaad na dilao. Mai bohat mushkil se move on karne ki koshish kar rahi ho.
Abhimanyu: hmm main samjh sakta hon... tumhe pata hai jab akshu ne mujhe tumse shadi karne k liye force kiya to main kitna hurt hua tha. Main har pal yeh sochta tha k main tumhe kese khush rakhonga. Kyun ki jis se ap pyar nahi karte us ko ap khush bhi nahi rakh sakte.
Aarohi: koi to hai Jo mera Dard samjh sakta hai.
To be continued........

Sorry this fanfiction also got late, you know I am Muslim+Pakistani so there was eid ul adha so in the preparations of eid I totally forget that I am writing a story also. 😅