Chapter 10

The episode starts from sawarna calling akshu for dinner.
Akshu: hello
Sawarna : hello akshu
Akshu: ji badi maaa
Sawarna: akshu beta tumhe pata haina k aaru ko promotion mili hai or permanent job bhi
Akshu: ji badi mumma pata hai abhi ne bataya tha..
Sawarna: to usi khushi main humne raat ko dinner rakha hai zaroor ana poore sasural k saath.
Akshu: are wah yeh ri bohat achi bat hai.....
Sawarna: acha akshu maji pooja k liye bula rhi hain main bad main baat karti hun.
Akshu: ok adi mumma bye....
Sawarna: bye khayal rakhna apna
Sawarna cutted the call went to do the preparations of pooja.
Abhi: kis ka phone tha?
Akshu: kya abhi hamesha dara dete ho?
Abhi: Acha ji to akshu darti bhi hai.*pulling her towards him *
Akshu: shut up abhi..
Abhi: Acha batao na kis ka phone tha
Akshu: badi mumma ka wo aaru ki promotion milne ki khushi main dinner rakha hai aj raat ko to unhone hum sab ko bulaya hai.
Abhi: yeh to boat achi baat hai
Akshu: haina...main to bohat khush hon aaru k liye....*jumps in excitement *
Abhi cupped her face with one hand on her face and one hand on her waist. He started moving towards her lips but she pushed him and started running in the whole room and abhi started chasing her. Finally he got hold of her but his foot tripped and they both fall on the bed with abhi over akshu.
Abhi: ab kahan jao gi ?
Abhi move forward to her lips and started kissing her. Akshu too responded.
.
.
SCENE changes to aarohi's room
Aarohi was thinking about Neil.
Aarohi: pata nhi mujhe kya horaha hai? Kyun soch rhi hon main itna us k bare mien? Hamesha usi ka cheers kyun nazar ata rehta hai?
Aarohi decided to call Neil to come to boxing academy from tomorrow. Neil in his room was sleeping thinking about aarohi. Suddenly his rang and it broke his sleep. He went to attend the call and it was obviously aarohi. A smile came on his face. He picks the call.
Neil: hello....
Aarohi: hello Neil.....maine tumhe disturb to nhi kiya.
Neil: nhi nhi aisi koi bat nhi hai. Khair tumne aj mujhe phone kiya?
Aarohi: kyunki maine tumse poochna tha ki tum boxing academy aoge na?
Neil: han han zaroor aon ga ab to main tumhara partner hon.
They started talking about random thing. Suddenly aarohi reliezed that she have to go for the pooja.
Aarohi: Neil I am so sorry mujhe sbhi pooja k liye jaana hai...
Neil: ok fine...bye
Aarohi: bye.....
Neil cuts the call and aarohi got ready for the pooja.

Aarohi's attire (pretty na😘)She went downstairs and did the pooja

She went downstairs and did the pooja.

Night( goenka villa):
The birlas arrived for the dinner.
Mimi: namaste
Manjiri: namaste
Mimi: ayie ayie
Niel also entered and his eyes was only searching for Aarohi.
Then aarohi came down and took blessings of mahima,manjiri,harshad and anand.
Mahima: very very congratulations aarohi, you deserve this Job.
Aarohi: thnk you mahima aunty
Mimi: chaliye sab khana kha lete hain.

Then they all ate dinner and during the dinner Neil went to washroom and aarohi got a call so she stand beside washroom door and attend the call. Suddenly her foot tripped and she was about to fall but two strong arms held her and it was obviously Neil. Her eyes were closed due to sudden fall. She open her eyes and see him. He was just adoring her chipkali. They started staring each other intensely. In the flow, Neil remove the hair locks that were hiding her beautiful face. Her hands were on his shoulders and his hands were on her waist giving her shivers. Then aarohi came to her senses and said:
Aarohi: ab choro bhi mujhe
Neil think to tease her. He left her and she fell on the ground with a jjerk.
Aarohi: what te he'll?
Neil: tumhi ne to kaha tha k chor do mujhe.
Aarohi: lekin maine phenkne k liye nhi kaha tha *while getting up*
Neil: Acha baba sorry mazak karraha tha.
Aarohi: it's okay chlo
Neil: han chalo
They went back. Then the 2 families did some ghup shup and the birlas left.
.
.
Night 12:00 am
Aarohi's room:
Aarohi was sleeping and kairav came there. He sat beside her and started caressing her hair.
Kairav: aaru main bohat khush hun tere liye.....mujhe ab ehsaas hua k maine tujhe kabhi utna pyar nahi kiya jitna k akshu ko......Jo sab tune kiya us main teri nani ka hath tah...agar wo us din yahan akar tumhe aakshu k khilaf na bharkhati to  tu kabhi yeh sab kuch na karti.....aj tune apna sapna poora kiya hai....main bohat khush hun tere liye........
He then staired her sometime, kissed her forehead and left.
.
.
Next morning
Neil was sleeping and he suddenly gets a call. He picks up the call without looking whom call it was.
Neil: hello?
Aarohi: oye chamgadar! Abhi tak sorahe ho?
Neil woke up with a jerk and said: nahi nahi main kahan so rha hon jag rhahun main to
Aarohi: Acha jag rahe ho....to abhi mujhe video call karo.
Neil: Acha ar main soraha tha...
Aarohi: time dekho 8 bj gaye hain
Neil: han to roz hi bajte hain...wo bhi 2 2 bar.
Aarohi: shutup. Agar tumhe yaad ho to tumne aj se academy join karni thi as a partner.
Neil: Acha han main to bhool hi gya tha.
Aarohi: ab jaldi se ready ho or academy pohoncho warna....
Neil: Acha Acha jata hun
Then he got ready and left for academy.

Target: 50+ likes.
Till then tata🙂😘

Mahgull Asim