Chapter 11

Hiii Guysss!!! I came back after ssooo longgg......sorryyy I was busyyy in somethinnggg but from now I promise I will update as much as I can....so let's continueee uoorr stoorrryy which I left long agooo.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sirat boxing academy:
Neil came and searched for aarohi.. he saw Her and she was looking into some files while sitting on the chair...her hair were blowinggg make her look extremely beautiful... Aarohi saw him staring at her she was confused that why Neil was staring at her like this but she was also somewhere blushing...she went towards him...
Aarohi:Neil...
But he didn't respond..but then aarohi snapped her fingers and he came into her senses....
Aarohi: Kahan Khoo gyeee?
Neil: hn... kuch nhii
Aarohi: anyways bari jldi aye Tum
Neil: sorry wo traffic..
Aarohi: bohtt hi poorana Bahama haiii....
Neill: umm...ummm.....
Aarohi: forget itt .... Jaisa k Maine Tumhe bataya tha k Tumne Meri mama ki boxing academy ko organize or iski care krne main help krniii haii to aj ka Kam yeh hai k kuch trainees main be hire kiye hain to main chahti Hun k Tum unpar Nazar rkhooo take meri tasali hojae k wo aik dum Sahi hain..
Neil: sure
.
.
.
Then they both went to do their worksss..
.
.
.
At night (8:30 pm)
Neil was free now so he decided to go home..but when was walking through the corridor he saw aarohi's cabin light was on..he went towards her cabin and saw she was still here working...
Neil: Aarohi..
Aarohi flinched at his sudden voice as she was really concerted on her work...
Aarohi: Dara diya Tumne mujhe..
Neil: wo choro Tum yeh batao k Tum abhi tk Yahan Kiya krrhi Ghar kyun nhi gyii??
Aarohi: wo actually yeh academy abhi new new khuli Haina to Main uska kuch pending organizations Jo rehti krne k Liye in k baareain ideas soch rhii thii....
Neil: aarohi academy ko abhi khuli hue kuch din tk nhi hue k Tum itna stress Le rhi Tumhe pata bhii hai k tumhari tabiyaat abhi tk theek nhi huii...
Aarohi: main bilkul theek Hun Neil..
Neil: koi theek nhi ho Tum utho or chlo main Tumhe drop krdoo ga...
Aarohi: (sigh) fine...
She got up from her seat but her foot tripped as she was wearing heels..Neil grabbed her on time with his around her waist...he fall on the chair and aarohi fall on top of him...aarohi's eyes were closed at the sudden incident...she opened her eyes and saw Neil staring at her deeply...
Neil: itni pyari kyun ho Tum?
Aarohi: huh??
Neil: Maine poocha itni pyari kyun ho Tum?? Dil hi chura liyaa meraa....
Aarohi: k-ki-ya m-mt-lb
Neil was just into her eyes and said
Neil: aarohi
Aarohi: hmm..?
Neil: do you love me???
Aarohi froze on her spot while Neil was just staring into her eyes....
Aarohi: umm....ummm...
Neil: I love you aruu
Aarohi got shy and looked down while blushing Neil smiled at her and kisses on her cheek while aarohi just close her eyes feeling shivers in her body... Neil whispered in her ear.....
Neil: is blushing face ka Kiya mtlbb smjhon main?? Btw mujhe nhi pata nhi pata tha k chipkali blush bhi krti haii....
Aarohi: bass kronna Neill...
Neil: I love u aaruu
Aarohi: I love u too Neil
Neil smiled and smashed his lips on hers...first she was shock but seconds later she kissed him back...they were kissing each other passionately...Neil wanted to enter his tongue inside her but aarohi wasn't allowing so he pinched aarohi's waist, she gasped and taking it as a chance Neil entered his tongue in her mouth..the scene was getting hotter and hotter Neil was holding her by her waist and neckk..while aarohi's arms were around his neckk... After kissing for almost 10 minutes she parted away panting heavily....Neil attached his forehead with hers..
.
.
.
Phewwww!!! Sorry for not updating a long chp but next chp is 18+ get ready for itt💖👻
.
.
Aim: 20 likes and 5 comments
I held a short aim so you can complete it easily...🥴

Tataa💖😝