Chapter 20

Aarohi woek up in kairav's arms as he was caressing her hair trying to wake her up.
Kairav: good morning mera bcha.
He said kissing her forehead.
Aarohi: good morning bhaiya.. Time kiya hua hai..?
she smiled slightly.
Kairav: 8 bj gye..
Aarohi widened her eyes and jumped from the bed but immediately regretted as her cramp hit her.. She hissed and sat on the bed again..
Kairav: Aaru kiya hogya pagal hogyi hai kia.. I know hospital k liye dar gyi tum nhi jao gi aj tum abhimanyu ko phone krke bata diya hai maine k tumhari tabiyat kharab hai...
Aarohi: but bhaiya-
Kairav: koi behas nhi chle gi aaru maine bari mama ko call krdiya hai wo kuch khane k liye larhi jao tum apne room main jakr fresh hojao...
Aarohi: fine..
she didn't argue more as she know he will scold her.

She lazily and tiredly went towards her room holding her stomach bcz of her cramps and just did her skincare as she didn't wanted to change her night suit bcz it was comfortable. She again went inside her duvet.

Meanwhile...
Abhimanyu was in his cabin and suddenly neil bursted in making him flinch.
Abhimamyu: neil kiya hua tujhe?
Neil: bhai aaru kahan hai? Ayi nhi wo aj? Wo to kbhi chutti nhi krti na?
Abhimanyu: usko peroids hogye hain cramps boht zaida the is wajah se nhi ayi... Kairav ka call aya tha....
Neil: usne mujhe kiun nhi bata- Omg!! Wo to mujhse naaraz thi mujhse...!!! Jan se mardegi mujhe ab yeh!! Iske mood swings kon smbhale ga...!!
Abhimanyu: kiun naraz hai wo tujhse?
Neil: um....kl kuch zaida hi tang krdiya tha maine usko isiliye..
Abhimanyu: tu nhi baaz aye ga na kbhi? Har waqt tang krta rehta usse.. Janta haina kitna chirti hai wo...?
Neil: acha bhai main aaru k pass jaraha.
Abhimanyu: mujhe pata tha yeh hone wala.. Jaa abb!! Im sure tujhe miss krrhi hogi wo kyunki u know na kitna piyaar krti hai wo tujhse?
Neil nodded and went away.

Neil (in car)
Neil (mumbling): i am sorry aaru i know tumhe kitna pain horha hoga cramps ka.. Plz control yourslef main araaha aik to yeh anaya ne mera kl se dimaag kharab krdiya k i forgot u im soo sorry.. Maina aaraha hun..
He was driving fastly.

Here badi ama was feeding aarohi in her room, she was missing neil so much but didnt said anything and was just eat her fruits which badi mumma was feeding him and her downstairs neil came. Goenkas saw him and said...
Kairav: lo ayege neil birla apni aaru ki khabar lene...
Neil: hn wo-
Bade papa: uske bagair raha nhi jata na...
Mimi:  hamari guriya ne sahi pagal krke rkha hua tujhe apne piyaar mien.....
Neil nervously smiled.
Vansh: jao mil lo usse wo khana kha rhi apne room mien or hn badi mumma bhi wahi hain to be careful...
Neil: hn hn..
He said and almost ran towards her room.

Aarohi's room door bursted open and she flinched badly.
Neil: Aaru..
He said looking at her as she looked at him surprised.
Badi mama: le aaru agaya tera hone wala dulha main jarahi.. Neil yeh fruits khila dena isko okay?
Neil: ji badi mumma...
Badi mumma left as he looked at her whil she was looking away.
Neil sat behind her and back hugged her. Aarohi was just too sensitive for him and still controlled her self from giving up in his grip.
Neil: I am sorry meri jaan... I know kl tumhe manaya bhi nhi or upar se rat ko call bhi nhi ki.. Actually main anaya k saath mall chla gy tha usne mujhe chora hi nhi..
Aarohi who was melting before got angry after hearing anaya's name and neil going out with her and released herself from his grip. And turned her back towards him again.
Aarohi: yahan pr kyun aye go phir tum uske pass jao na!
She said with teary eyes.
Neil sighed as he knew know she was going to cry now. He sat infront of her and lifted her chin uo just to seetears in her eyes. He panicked and hugged her immediately as she hugged him back and started crying. He caressed her hair and back.
Neil: shh.. Aaru kuch nhi hua kyun ro rhi ho? Pain zaida horha hai?
Aarohi: hn boht horha hai...
She said sobbing. He made her sit on his lap like a koala and fed her fruits. She hugged him tightly and then he made her eat pain killers. He made her look at him as she was on his chest and she looked at him with teary eyes. His heart broke after seeing her teary eyes as he kisses her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead.
Neil: i am sorry!
He said caressing her cheek.
Aarohi shooked her head and just hide her face in his chest.
Aarohi: plz mujhe chor kr mat jana.. Boht pain horha hai..
Neil: dont worry main yahin hun sham tk... Tumhare saath!
Aarohis miled slightly and hugged him more tightly still sitting on his lap as he leaned against the headboard and started caressing her hair and back. Soon she yawned and he understood that she wants to sleep some more. He entered his hand under her shirt making her shiver and started caressing her lower abndomen. Other hand was cressing her hair and his warmth made her sleepy as hell and she slept. He too started feeling sleepy and he slid down on the bed not wmating to disturb her and lay down on the bed and soon he fell asleep to..

TO BE CONTINUED!...
TARGET FOR NEW CHP 21: 30 LIKES AND I WONT UPLOAD TILL THIS TARGET COMPLETES SO VOTE PLZ...

P.S.(ME TO MY SELF) (YEH KOI TARIKA HAI BHEEK MANGNE KA??!!)😃