Chapter 13

Neil woke up and saw aarohi sleeping rest her body between him. He was just wearing his pants and she was wearing his shirt and underwear. He smiled remembering last night. He caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead lightly not wanting to wake her up. He saw the time and it showed 5:30 AM and it was still early. He carefully woke up and went to the washroom bcz he got his nature's call.(Are yrr suu suu Aya hai bechare ko😂)
He came back and laid beside her again. He wrapped his arms around her back hugging her securely. She wiggled in her sleep in a little bit so Neil held her hand and rubbed it to make her calm. He kissed her shoulder which was clothed with his shirt. He hid his face in the crook of her neck and went to his dreamland again as it was still early.

Time skip - 7 Am

Aarohi woke up and saw Neil sleeping hugging her. She smiled and kissed his cheeks and at last she saw herself wearing his shirt which made her a blushing mess. She was blushing as she didn't notice Neil waking up.
Neil: koi boht hi blush krrha hai...
Aarohi widened her eyes as she looked at him. He smiled and kissed her forehead.
Neil: cute lggrhi ho?
Aarohi: acha jii....
Neil: hnjjii....
Both laughed and Neil suddenly got up from the bed.
Neil: ab main chlta Hun koi agaya na to siyaappaa hojaye ga... Or hn Tum Meri short utaro...
He said the last line in a teasing way.
Aarohi blushed.
Aarohi: uhmm.... Main bathroom main Apne kpre bdlti Hun...phir tumhe tumhari shirt dedon gi...

She got out of the bathroom and saw waiting for her shirtless. She smiled and give him shirt. He wore his shirt and pulled her closer to him.
Neil: waise Mera jaane ka dil to bilkul dil nhi hai but Kuch kr bhi nhi skta...
He said with a cute face.
She chuckled and kissed his left cheek. He smiled and kissed her forehead.
Neil: bye....
He said smiling....
Aarohi: bye...
She smiled back.
Neil left and aarohi sat on the bed remembering last night.. she was a whole blushing mess...

Hi GUYSS.... Sorry for a short chapter b𝐮𝐭 I actually want some ideas on this story... Can anyone of you suggest me to add some twist like the family wouldn't agree for their marriage when they told them about it ( I don't want this bit still asking) or you want that their family will agree on their relationship and Marry them or you can also suggest me any idea of you have one...

Target: 30 likes...💗