Chapter 22

Neil woke up just to see Aarohi sleeping on top of him. He caressed her hair and looked towards the clock and it was 7 a.m. and he was here since yesterday. He decided to leave bcz he know aarohi will not let him go again. So he wrote a note and left for his home but not before giving a peck on her lips.
.
.
At birla house...
Neil entered and saw anaya was sitting using her phone. Suddenly she noticed him and stood up from her place.

Anaya:ghar ane ka khayal agaya tumhe?
Neil: wo aarohi ko peroids hogye the and usko pain boht zaida hota hai isi liye kl main usi k pass tha or waise bhi tumhara naraz hona bnta nahi mujhse kyunki parson poora din main tumhare hi saath tha. Tumhari wajah se main ne usko first time apni life main ignore kia. Wo itna royi hai pata tumhe?
He said in an annoyed tone.
Anaya: Neil you can't talk to me like this!
Neil closed his eyes frustatingly and said: anaya for god sake yr kbhi to jane diya kro bat ko!
He said and left from there to his room.
Anaya: yeh aarohi! mujhe kuch or sochna pare ga or is bar main haarne wali nhi! Just wait aarohi goenka!! Tumhe to main choron gi nhi!!

Here, aarohi woke up and didnt saw neil beside her. She stood up and saw a note on the table. She picked up and read it.

"I know tum uth gyi ho aarohi and im sorry mujhe hospital jana hai. Maine kl bhi leave li thi but tum nhi ao gi aj tumhara peroids ka 2nd day hai just rest okay kl aaram se ana!!"

she smiled and kissed the note.

Here neil is getting ready to go to hospital but his mood is a bit off due to anaya.
Neil in his mind: aik to anaya ki wajah se maine first time aarohi ko attention nhi di but kia kron main. Donon hi mere liye important hain mujhe kuch na kuch krke in donon ko apaas milana hoga!

Today neil apologized to anaya after coming back from the hospital and she was not angry on him she did drama just to make him guilty and neil wanted to meet aarohi again so he headed towards goenka villa after informing abhimanyu.

At goenka villa (8 PM)
Aarohi was currently sleeping due to her tiredness and pain.
Here, neil came and saw everyone sitting in the living room except aarohi.
Neil: namaste!
Kairav: arey arey lagta hai apni aaru k bagair raha nhi gya.
Vansh: ab  bechare ka kia kasoor hai ismien. Hamari aaru k bagair to hum nhi reh skte yeh kia cheez h.
Neil: acha bss kbhi krdien ap log to pole hi khol rhe!
He said straching the back of his neck
Swarna: acha aaru so rhi hai! Jao usse utha do kafi ghanton se so rhi hai. 5 bje so rhi hai utha do wrna rat ko soye gi hi nhi. Usse pain horha tha isi liye so gyi thi.
Neil: ji!

Neil entered aarohi's room and saw her sleeping cutely holding her bunny plushie. He locked the door and went towards her sitting beside her on the bed. He removed the hairs which were covering her face and kissed her forehead. She stirred in her sleep being a light sleeper. She opened her eyes and as soon she saw neil she jumped on him sitting on his lap as he chuckled holding her in her arms. She sat on him like a koala.
Neil: missed me?
Aarohi nodded pouting as he chuckled.
Neil: subha hi to wapise gya main! Pata nhi mere bagiar kese rho gi tum!
Aarohi broke the hug and looked at him with a pout.
Aarohi: keh to aise rhe ho jaise tumne to mujhe miss kia hi nhi!
Neil: maine to nhi kia!
He said in a teasing tone.
Aarohi: acha to phir milne kiun aye mujhe!
She said pouting angrily. He laughed and pulled her close by her waist. She gasped and looked into his eyes. He tucked her hair behind her ear as she blushed and looked down making his heart flutter. He kissed her cheek lovingly making her close her eyes. Doesn't matter how much she tries to be confident infront of others but infront of him she is the most cutest, shy and a kitten. His lips travelled to her ear and whispered in her ear.
Neil: ab tumse mile bagair reh bhi to nhi skta jitna piyaar main tumse krta hun na koi poori kainat main tumse nhi krta hoga.
This sent shivers inside her body as he bit her earlobe. He move back and stare at her who was breathing heavily. He chuckled and placed his lips on hers as she was shocked at his sudden action but still managed to kiss back. They both started kissing- no eating eachother. And as always neil won in dominating. He was just too dominant when it comes to aarohi. His hands were roaming all over her waist teasing her as he know she is sensitive to his touch. She was being too fragile under him. After soemtime when she got out of breathe  she tapped his chest and he pulled out with a smooch on her lips. She closed her eyes and started breathing heavily. He patted her back knowing he went hard on her and joined his forehead with hers.  When She calmed down she hugged him as he hugged her back caressing her hair and pecked the top of her hair. After that he spent sometime with her and went back to birla mansion. But not before kissing her forehead and lips.

TO BE CONTINUED.
NEXT CHP IS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING AS NEIL AND AAROHI ARE GOING TO FACE A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THEM AND YOU ALREADY WHO IS GONNA CREATE THAT. ITS NOT THAT HUGE BUT THE TWIST IS AMAZING YOU WOULD LOVE IT AND THANK ME FOR CREATING THIS TWIST.
SEE YAA!!