Chapter 14

Currently aarohi was waiting for Neil to come in the boxing academy. She was checking the leftover arrangements until she felt a tap on her shoulder as she flinched. She looked back and saw Neil smiling at her widely. She smiled back.
Aarohi: bari jldii aye ho ap...
Neil: ab AP ko intezar krwana acha nhi lgta.....
He said leaning close to her. She pinched his arm indicating that they are in public.
Aarohi: sharam nhi ati tumhe itni late aye ho.....
Neil: nhi too mujhe to nhi ayi... Agr Tum Yahan thi to kis baat ki sharam... Tum kisi khadoos boss se Kam thori ho...
Aarohi gasped and pinched his arm again.
Neil: Ouch!!!... Pagal lrki itni zor ki Kon Marta...
Aarohi: main Marti Hun na.... Chloo ab Kam kro jakr apna or khabardar Jo mere ass pass bhi aye... Wrna...
She said pointing her index finger at him... He held her index finger with his..
Neil: ab poori Zindagi tumhare hi ass pass mandlana haii....
Aarohi blushed and laughed.
Aarohi: Kitne flirty hona Tum...
Neil: Sirf Apke liye Meri jaaneman...
Aarohi : shut up ab jao Yahan se or Kam kro apna..
He laughed and went from there to do his work..

Time skip at evening..
Aarohi was checking some files when Neil entered and saw her. He went and back hugged her. Aarohi flinched.
Aarohi: omg Neil! Dara diya tha Tumne...
Neil: mujhe nhi pata k chipkali bhi darti hai...
Aarohi hit him on his arm. He laughed and rested his chin on her shoulder. He kissed her shoulder as she was wearing a off shoulder top maing her shivered.
Aarohi: Neil....
Neil: hmm?..
Aarohi: Tumne Socha hai k hum Ghar walon ko kaise batayien gain??
Neil: abhi aik din nhi hua hamare relationship ko or tumhe abhi se hi Ghar walon ki tension horhi...
Aarohi: kyun ki kisi na kisi din to Batana haina main yeh nhi chahti k unko kisi or tarike se pata chle blke Amin chahti Hun k hum unko khud batayien...
Neil: you are right!
Aarohi: Lekin agr wo nhi mane to?
Neil sighed and made her sit on the table as now she was facing him.
Aarohi: Kiya krrhe ho koi agaya to..
Neil: koi nhi aye ga darwaza lock haii relaxx...
He kissed her forehead.
Neil: ab batao kyun itni tension le rhi ho tum...
Aarohi: jab wajah jaante ho to pooch kyun Rahe ho?
She said pouting. He chuckled and pecked her pout maing her froze. He chuckled again at her cute blushy face.
Aarohi: Kiya hai kyun has rhe ho... Badtameezz....
Neil: acha jii... Main badtameez....
Aarohi: hnji...
He started tickling her.
Aarohi:haha..Neil..Acha ...haha....sorry ab nhi kroon gi....
He finally stopped tickling as she hugged him.
Aarohi: I love you...
Neil: I love you too...
He said hugging her back..
Neil: acha chllo ab chlte Hain..
Aarohi: Kahan?
Neil: icecream kahne..
Aarohi: is waqt?
Neil: hn...
Aarohi: Lekin-
Neil: lekin wekin Kuch nhi chloo aik to waise hi tunhare Saath time spend krne ka moaqa nhi milta ab Mila hai to Tum khud mana krrhi ho...
Aarohi: ok ok fine... Chlloo...
He smiled and kissed her cheeks.
Neil: thank you..
She laughed cutely..
He made her stand on her feets and they went towards the basement where thei car was parked.

They reached the icecream parlour and and bought their fav icecream.
Neil: Tum konsa flavour kahogi?
Aarohi: chocolate or hn upar thori chocolate chip or chocolate syrup bhi dlawa Dena plz..
Neil: BAAP re BAAP itni chocolate Kon khta hai...
Aarohi: main khati Hun na... Chocolate se barkar mere liye Kuch nhi...
Neil: acha Meri maa ruko....
Then he ordered Thier ice creams and came back to the car with their ice creams to see aarohi sitting on the engine of the car. He smiled and went towards her. Aarohi look at him and smiled.
Neil: yeh lejiye apki chocolate ice cream with extra chocolate chip and chocolate syrup.
Aarohi: thank you..
She took her ice cream and took a bite of it.
Neil chuckled as he took a bite of his strawberry ice cream. He sat beside her and smiled after seeing how much busy she was in her ice cream. While they were eating their icecreams he noticed some chocolate syrup on the corner of her lips. He smirked and leaned closer to her and she didn't noticed as she was too busy in her icecream. He licked the icecream with his tongue making aarohi froze on her spot. He laughed at her reaction and said.
Neil: Kiya hua? Itni shock kyun horhi ap?... AP ki body ka aisa koi part nhi Jo ab Maine na dkeha ho
He whispered the last line in her ears seductively.
Aarohi's cheeks were now fully red like a tomato as he laughed again.
Neil: cute lggrhi ho..
He said as aarohi hit him on his shoulder.
Aarohi: sharam nhi ati tumhe... Koi dekh leta to..
Neil: are Bhai.. koi nhi dekhta... Tum to blush krke poori tamatar ban jati ho...
He said smiling mischievely.
Aarohi: tch..bsss kro na Kitna tang krte ho tum mujhe..moata nhi poori Zindagi kese Jhelun gi tumhe...
She said pouting as he chuckled.
Neil: jhelna to pare gaa...
He said pecking her lips as she blushed more and more. He chuckled and said.
Neil: acha bss ab jldi se icecream khatam kro phir tumhe Ghar chor Doon ga...
Aarohi nodded. They finished their icecream and then he dropped her at her house and went away for his home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today... Kuch zaida hi neirohi scenes mile AJ ap logon ko... Anyways enjoy...✨

Target for chp 15: 30 likes💖