Chapter 21

Scene starts from Neil waking up having aarohi in his arms. He caressed her hair as she was on top of him. She was snoring cutely making him chuckle. He look towards the clock and it was 1:00 P.M. He realized it was 4 hours since they were sleeping. He decided to wake her up and make her eat something. He slide down his hand in her shirt as she shivered. From his right hand he caressed her cheeks to wake her up.
Neil: aaru! Uth jao kuch khaya bhi nhi tumne..
He said patting her cheeks lightly. She stirred in her sleep a little but didn't wake up. He sighed as he knows how much difficult is to handle her in her periods bcz normally she always wake up early and she is very time concious.
After few moments she finally woke up whining to sleep more. She was sitting on his lap like koala and he was swinging right and left to make her feel comfortable.
Neil: aaru doobara na sojana utho!
he said caressing her back.
Aarohi: nhi soti lekinn mujhe bed se nhi uthna.
Neil: acha chlo main kairav ko phone krke kehta hun k tumhare liye kuch khane k liye bijhwa de.
Aarohi: nhi mera kuch khane ka mood nhi. Mujhe meethe ki carving horhi chocolate khani hai.
Neil: chocolate kha lena main tumhare liye laya hun boht saari couch pr pari hain lekin tum pehle kuch healthy bhi khao gi.
Aarohi: nhi mujhe nhi khana.
Neil: aaru no excuses main kairav ko call krrha hun.
he said a little bit sternly as aarohi pouted. After sometime Kairav came with khichdi and fresh orange juice.
He left the couple alone and Neil started feeding aarohi khichdi ignoring the weird faces and puppy eyes she was making. He was laughing interally after seeing her tantrums.

Aarohi: bss ab or nhi mujhe chocolate khani hai...
She said putting away the spoon full of khichdi.
Neil: acha bss last bite...
She took it and pouted after seeing the plate was now fish.
Aarohi: last bite keh keh kr poori plate finish kradi tumne mujhe.
She said munching on her khichdi. He chuckled after giving the full bag of chocolates amd snaks he brought.
Aarohi took out one big bar of chocolate and started munching on it. He signalled her to come on his lap and she did. She rested her head on his chest as now she was busy on munching on her chocolate. He started caressing her hair while checking some mails on his phone. After sometime she finished her chocolate while it looked like her face ate her chocolate more than her tummy. She looked at him and he smiled after seeing her full face covered with chocolate.
Neil: kitni messy eater ho na tum.
He poked her nose as she giggled.
Neil: waise chocolate khane ka mood mera bhi horha hai.
He said licking his lips seeing her looking like a chocolate meal which our innocent aarohi failed to notice as she was busy playing with his shirt buttons.
Aarohi: lekin main tumhe apni chocolates nhi dun gi. Meri fav hai wo.
She said pouting as she looked at him and he smashed his lips with her suddenly. She was shocked but kissed back anyhow. After eating and biting her lips for 5 minutes he pulled out and licked all over her mouth licking  all the chocolate making her whimper under his touch and later wiping her face with a wet wipe. He pecked her lips and she giggled. He joined his forehead with hers.
Neil: i love you so much... Meri chipkali!
Aarohi:  hmm i know...
she said teasing him as he looked at her a bit surprised.
Neil: kiya hmm?! Say it back!!
Aarohi: It back!
She giggled as he glared at her.
Neil: theek hai ab tum mujhse bat na krna.
He said looking away as she giggled and pecked his cheek.
Aarohi: i love you too mere chamgadar!!!
She said hugging him tightly and he immediately hugged her back.
Neil: i love you more meri jaan!
He kissed her head as she smiled.

Like this he stayed with her the whole day and finally decided to go at evening. (7 P.M.) They watched movies and he didnt let any chance go to tease hern
Aarohi: nhi!! Plz mere saath raho na!! Mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai...
She pouted hugging him as everyone were here convincing her.
Kairav: aaru jaane de na usko wo subah ka aya hhua hai....
Aarohi shooked her head making everyonr sigh.
Neil: acha chlo theek hai aj main tumhare passs hi reh jata hun but subab hum donon aik saath hospital jayien gain ok??
Aarohi nodded her head snuggling into his chest.
Neil: ap log jayien isko to main dkeh longa..
Mimi:wasie aaru boht tang kiya hai tune aj neil ko...
Swarna: Hn na..
Vansh: shaadi se pehle yeh hall hai....
Manish: shaadi k baad too...
Kairav: bhagwan hi bachaye neil ko...
They all laughed and left from there after seeing aarohi fake glaring them.

Neil: waise baat to sahi hai unki tumne boht tang kia mujhe aj...
Aarohi: achaa jiii!! To phir theek hai jo tum yahan se or mere se baat na krna or main.hospital main bhi baat nhi kron gi tumse...
She said getting away from him and hitting his chest with her fist. He laughed which triggered her more and she moved far away from crossing her arms like a pouty baby. He chuckled and back hugged her.
Neil: acha im sorry.. Chlo ao i wanna cuddle you...
Aarohi: nhi ana mujhe.. I hate you...
Neil: i love you tooo....!
Aarohi suddenly starting laughing as he joined her and thats how they spend whole day with eachother only in one room.

Birla house, 9 P.m.
Anaya comes downstairs to check if neil is here bcz she was waiting for him for so long. Also manjiri called her for dinner.
Anaya: manjiri aunty neil kyun nhi aya abhi tk?
Manjiri: wo-
Abhi: neil ka phone aya tha wo aj aaru k saath hi rahe gaa...
Anaya: kyun..?
Akshara: aaru ki tabiyat kharab hai isiliye... Usne neil ko jane nhi dia...
She intentionally said the last sentence to make her jealous...
Anaya: ohh achaa...
She said with a fake smiled which didnt went unoticed from abhira and harsh.

HERE, Neil and aarohi were watching movie and aarohi feel asleep unknowingly. She again started having her cramps before as neil gave her painkillers. He looked down just to see her sleeping. He smiled and pecked her lips and then forehead. He caressed her hair and he too fell asleep after switching off the tc having her in his arms tangled with him fully.

TO BE CONTINUED.

NEXT CHP ON THE TARGET OF 40 LIKES.
TILL THEN TATA!!!
AND ALSO NOW I HAVE MY FINAL EXAMS AND MAYBE IT WILL TAKE SOMETIME FOR ME TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!